New study sheds shocking truth about Men

Little_prince

Groundbreaking studies do exist. There’s Milgram’s obedience test. Pavlov’s dogs. This new gem out of the Midwest, however, isn’t one of them.

Aptly titled “My eyes are up here,” lead researcher Sarah Gervais’ study found that men like looking at women’s large breasts. For extended periods of time. Although, in dudes’ defense, “women also seem to view other women as objects.”

A total of 29 women and 36 men outfitted in eye tracking gear were asked to look at pictures of models manipulated to have different body types. Both men and women looked at breasts and waists longer than faces. Furthermore, women with hourglass figures received more substantial stares and were rated as having better personalities. Because boobs.

Read more: Science Confirms Men Love Staring at Boobs | TIME.com http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/29/shocking-study-confirms-men-love-looking-at-boobs/#ixzz2nMmuqfu7

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/29/shocking-study-confirms-men-love-looking-at-boobs/?iid=obinsite

boobs_o_278002.jpgunder_boob_4039.jpgfunny-pictures-boobs-auto-cosplay-382839going-to-the-dentist-boobs-in-your-face.

Edited by Little_prince
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Wakau.... I don't need a study to tell me that.... Waste of resources.. Maybe should study what type of shape men prefer had more meaning.... Hehehe

• Praise 2

I have always felt it is important for a woman to have a good personality.

Furthermore, women with hourglass figures received more substantial stares and were rated as having better personalities.

• Praise 4

Wakau.... I don't need a study to tell me that.... Waste of resources.. Maybe should study what type of shape men prefer had more meaning.... Hehehe

"Both men and women looked at breasts and waists longer than faces. Furthermore, women with hourglass figures received more substantial stares and were rated as having better personalities. ......"

I read correctly ornot? it seem to say men and women ..... focus of the universe is B&W?

hmmm.....this study showed that men look at girls .....

wtf....what study is this???? trying to tell us a circle is round issit????

Exactly! But then again, the researchers got ulterior motive for the study la.. [sly]

I have always felt it is important for a woman to have a good personality.

Agreed! A good pair of personalitits are very important.

1. Exactly! But then again, the researchers got ulterior motive for the study la.. [sly]

2. Agreed! A good pair of personalitits are very important.

1. It's all about curiosity my fren. I curious, therefore I tiko n search!!

2. So does this mean males no have personality!!?? How??

While we are at it, these guys should really research how come while all body parts come in pairs, but our yu cha kuay n ham jim bang don't?