Car of the Year 2013

Laserjet

and some who may take a fancy of you and track then stalk you!! please turn off your room lights and look out the window to see if any shadows lurking around!!! [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

I not afraid of stalkers. In fact, I welcome them.

↡ Advertisement

So many categories, it's like distributing pork like that.... Everyone get a share...the only surprise is accord beat Mazda 6?... Hehehe...

Well... I have seen a lot more times of Mazda 6 on the road COMPARED to that Honda Accord.

Honda accord? How many sold in sunny Singapore?

Rankings by commercial ppl are quite commercial, you know, right? It's a real world. LTA's statistics may tell a different story based on car registrations database. No?

Rankings by commercial ppl are quite commercial, you know, right? It's a real world. LTA's statistics may tell a different story based on car registrations database. No?

Uncle Foo, its based on rankings i guess, not sales. As long as you dont have to spend money to buy, its just a click of a mouse :P

Uncle Foo, its based on rankings i guess, not sales. As long as you dont have to spend money to buy, its just a click of a mouse :P

LOL

How's your devilish ride been behaving?

Surprisingly, still running fine, guess its good to use all 4 limbs to drive

This is no surprise!

I was thinking more about how the enforcement guys recognize its mannerisms on the roads, as a good boyboy or rascal? Hahaha

↡ Advertisement