Mobile Car Wash?

2cents

For 10 dolla. What standard you all expecting sia.

Same standard as petrol station washing. No dirt and rims cleared of brake dust and dirt.

No scratches or swirl marks, happy liao.

Don't mind to pay a little bit more than $10 if it come with interior cleaning, vacuum and tyre shine. Some detailing shops do provide these service though but need to travel to those shops...

Same standard as petrol station washing. No dirt and rims cleared of brake dust and dirt.

U go petrol station wash 1 time confirm scratch and swirl liao lo

U go petrol station wash 1 time confirm scratch and swirl liao lo

So far still good. PPS still working. Washing my car at petrol station every 2 weeks to a month.

Personally, for new cars, no petrol station washing.....the only thing guaranteed is swirl marks. Especially obvious on dark coloured or black cars.

Not saving the $10/wash but I rather let my car go dirty and grimy for days/weeks until I have the time to wash it myself.

• Praise 2

For 10 dolla. What standard you all expecting sia.

Haha exactly. The petrol stations charges $7 and $3 more for the mobile car wash people to drive to your location? I feel minimum a $20 charge to be fair.

I already had paid $15 for a wash at my PPS shop although I wash on my own every sat.

got this guy from carousell to come over wash, clay, rim wash, vacuum, interior wipe down, for 50bucks. Is that too ex? job was superb tho

• Praise 1

Why not DIY? $50 for a car wash job is very expensive, to me at least. If he can remove my seats and give it a good and thorough vacuuming I’ll pay for it.

got this guy from carousell to come over wash, clay, rim wash, vacuum, interior wipe down, for 50bucks. Is that too ex? job was superb tho

Why not DIY? $50 for a car wash job is very expensive, to me at least. If he can remove my seats and give it a good and thorough vacuuming I’ll pay for it.

Yea i use to diy before and spend whole sunday afternoon to properly wash everything slowly and vacuum and clean the interior thoroughly, sometimes take 3-4hours at a relax pace. now i hardly have time and neglecting my car clean up, not to mention must keep buying the products and all. 50 felt abit high but i realy have no time nowadays, and this guy spent abt 2hours and did a great job. anyone here ever sent your car to a grooming shop for a thorough clean up? wonder how much shops will charge

Yea i use to diy before and spend whole sunday afternoon to properly wash everything slowly and vacuum and clean the interior thoroughly, sometimes take 3-4hours at a relax pace. now i hardly have time and neglecting my car clean up, not to mention must keep buying the products and all. 50 felt abit high but i realy have no time nowadays, and this guy spent abt 2hours and did a great job. anyone here ever sent your car to a grooming shop for a thorough clean up? wonder how much shops will charge

I go to Opti-Shine and they do a good job for $15 wash.

I go to Opti-Shine and they do a good job for $15 wash.

oh great theyr very near my house. wat does the 15 include exactly

Are you their customer? Last i asked is they only wash for their customers.

Another great spot to wash is Ceramic works at Kaki Bukit. $20.

oh great theyr very near my house. wat does the 15 include exactly

Got seal after clay? Otherwise gg

Are you their customer? Last i asked is they only wash for their customers.

Another great spot to wash is Ceramic works at Kaki Bukit. $20.

I never been to any grooming shop, in fact this is my first time engaging someone to do, usualy i do everything myself, only thing i dont do is machine polish.

$20 is a good price but i realy dun mind paying abit more to get the whole exterior and interior cleaned up good. like i would use rim cleaner and glass cleaner and interior spray for the dashboard and all. i went to one shop in malaysia for a 50rm clean thinking wud be good, all they did was normal wash with soap only and vacuum, and wiped the dashboard with a wet cloth

Got seal after clay? Otherwise gg

By seal u mean wax isit? 

Oh for sure ceramic works will satisfy your car grooming needs.

I never been to any grooming shop, in fact this is my first time engaging someone to do, usualy i do everything myself, only thing i dont do is machine polish.

$20 is a good price but i realy dun mind paying abit more to get the whole exterior and interior cleaned up good. like i would use rim cleaner and glass cleaner and interior spray for the dashboard and all. i went to one shop in malaysia for a 50rm clean thinking wud be good, all they did was normal wash with soap only and vacuum, and wiped the dashboard with a wet cloth

↡ Advertisement