Missing/stolen Black Honda Accord Euro-R

Jman888

posting on behalf of a new member who couldn't start a thread.

Hi all,

My brother's car suspected to be stolen. He parked at Jelapang Road one of the multi-storey carparks. This morning he couldn't find his car. It's a black Honda Accord Euro-R, SGZ6325D. Don't know if anyone knows anyone who can help or has seen the car.

Any advice on what to do?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Thanks Jman!

Would appreciate if anyone could PM me or reply here if they have any news or advice on what to do for stolen cars. The car was parked at Jelapang which is the bukit panjang area.

I really hope we can find the car and get it back!

Go police station see is it kena tow by finance company.

First thing first - report police.

Secondly, like what the bro stated - could be kena towed.

Also, possible to check if the car passed immigration?

Please make a police report if not already done so. Good to confirm it's not towed away by finance company.

Check with hdb or town council on possible carpark's cctv footage of when car was driven off and if lucky, a description of the car thief.

Think only the police have the authority and means to check with immigration. Not sure if u can approach the ICA for assistance directly with the police report.

Will keep a lookout for the car whilst on the road today.... if it's number plate still intact and not switched to another set of vrn.

Hope the car can be found soon and in good condition.

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

Btw in the lucky event that the car is spotted, u may want to leave a contact number. Otherwise it may be difficult to advise sightings. Just a thought.

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

Any possibility of uploading pictures of the car? Certain features like exhaust, decals, rims, spoilers, fenders and even windows can help in identifying the lost car.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, thanks for all the advice and good wishes, my bro got his car back. Turns out he forgot to pay the bank 2 payments and they towed it away. So pai sei. Thanks again for the help!

Hi all, thanks for all the advice and good wishes, my bro got his car back. Turns out he forgot to pay the bank 2 payments and they towed it away. So pai sei. Thanks again for the help!

glad that it was found!

didn't know the bank so on, 2 months can kena tow [sweatdrop]

glad that it was found!

didn't know the bank so on, 2 months can kena tow [sweatdrop]

they now very onz one... my car i forget to pay 1 month send me letter of notice of intention to repossess the car if not paid in 2 weeks.

↡ Advertisement