3rd Gear

$1k. Cuz I told her that my baby girl is due on 18 Apr. so she helped me get a 1-bid guaranteed.

My baby came out two weeks earlier on Tuesday.

Congratz bro!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

You car also very nice, missing .......... bodykit.

no yet bro, very drool to install aft CY & Daniel keep showing me the after mounted look...damn poison sia 

on the other hand, scare the bodykit will kana the hump aft I lowered

5th Gear

anyone of u the car seat, got like air between the leather and the sponge within? like some bubble kind thingy. not very visible maybe i anal.

1st Gear

[laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh] I need your advice I have planing do PPS normally where the place and $$$ how much ???. TQ 

I did ceramic coating at Revol. Supposed to be $688 but I topped up to $1.3k+ to add on another 3 coating maintenance sessions + 10 free car washes. Price might be a bit on the high side but I'm very happy with the end result and their service, they don't try to hard sell. For the 3 additional sessions, I'll just treat it as my annual CNY car spring cleaning session.

I'm planning to install bodykit and visor. So far I only managed to find JDM offering MZ3 bodykits. Anyone else got other lobangs for bodykits and visor?

2nd Gear

Nicer shine

Your rims stock or changed ?

2nd Gear (edited)

ya I know....

You car also very nice, missing .......... bodykit.

it shld be 18" stock rims

post-162848-0-96007100-1459995827.jpeg

Your rims stock or changed ?

Edited by Ken-sanki

3rd Gear

anyone of u the car seat, got like air between the leather and the sponge within? like some bubble kind thingy. not very visible maybe i anal.

I am very sure mine between the leather and sponge got air... In fact, the sponge also got air. But dont have bubbles leh...

5th Gear

I am very sure mine between the leather and sponge got air... In fact, the sponge also got air. But dont have bubbles leh...

don't know how to describe. like balloon effect lol. maybe weekend take a peek.

Turbocharged

Heard you also changed to Remus muffler ah?

no yet bro, very drool to install aft CY & Daniel keep showing me the after mounted look...damn poison sia 

on the other hand, scare the bodykit will kana the hump aft I lowered

3rd Gear

don't know how to describe. like balloon effect lol. maybe weekend take a peek.

You can try take photo and post here. Or join us for our outing, more bros help u see if it is a big problem?

Actually, what do these bubbles do to you?

5th Gear

You can try take photo and post here. Or join us for our outing, more bros help u see if it is a big problem?

Actually, what do these bubbles do to you?

nothing. just that the cushion is not flat. scared in future might create a permanent outlook.

3rd Gear

nothing. just that the cushion is not flat. scared in future might create a permanent outlook.

Highlight this to TEK during your 1k servicing. They may be able to help. They helped me during my 1k servicing and so far the problem is no more

5th Gear

Highlight this to TEK during your 1k servicing. They may be able to help. They helped me during my 1k servicing and so far the problem is no more

Thanks bro, you also have similar circumstance? Haha. Maybe its just a batch issue.

Turbocharged

Must be not installed properly. Go back and bang table and demand a refund.

5th Gear

Must be not installed properly. Go back and bang table and demand a refund.

Good advice, will bring my dog along too.

3rd Gear

Thanks bro, you also have similar circumstance? Haha. Maybe its just a batch issue.

Nope. Mine was a thick wire came loose near my pedals there, potentially entangle my leg when i switch from accelerator to brake and vice versa. Told the SA, he look look using torchlight and agreed to solve for me. I was prepared to bang table and insisted this was a safety issue, but heng didnt have to go this extent.

You can try too! 1k servicing nothing much to do de, but best to highlight these problems before bigger servicing comes around.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Bring along your dog for what?

Good advice, will bring my dog along too.

2nd Gear

Bring along your dog for what?

Is it bring female dog there to bitch?

↡ Advertisement