Mercedes-Benz beating BMW as best-selling brand in Singapore

Darthrevan

The funny thing is … the constant whining about not enough money, jobs, opportunities … blah blah blah …

But pay for a MB … <_<

the group buying the mercs and bmw are different from the group whining.....if anything, this shows the income disparity is widening in Singapore.

• Praise 1

the group buying the mercs and bmw are different from the group whining.....if anything, this shows the income disparity is widening in Singapore.

i whine and i buy ....how is that different??? muaahhahaha

btw, u still w the Saab? what's next?

i whine and i buy ....how is that different??? muaahhahaha

btw, u still w the Saab? what's next?

haha I never hear you whine about no job no income le

still with saab.......comfortable with the car......ready to bring it till its last day of coe validity.

still undecided on which next ride but it has to be turbo or supercharged hehe [lipsrsealed]

Supercharged

I am a part time QQ spotter..... my eyes are tired looking high and low but cant see them

Look at cars should be from left to right, or right to left. It is xmm that you should be looking (till tired eyes) at high and low...., instead.

No wonder you can't spot any QQ, at all. [:p]

Look at cars should be from left to right, or right to left. It is xmm that you should be looking (till tired eyes) at high and low...., instead.

No wonder you can't spot any QQ, at all. [:p]

Yes, last time I looked at them high n low, now I look at them in the eyes, then slowly her nose, hot lips, chin, neck.... by then she shy liao....

Ok, next time I look left and for QQ right after I finish hugh n lo with her.

I prefer a MB anytime, over a BMW.

That is, if I could afford it.... [;)]

You ah apek?!

Somehow I see no youthfulness in merc's body design, but of course OL-ness quite enticing!!! It's a personal thingy

Edited by Maseratigood

Supercharged

Yes, last time I looked at them high n low, now I look at them in the eyes, then slowly her nose, hot lips, chin, neck.... by then she shy liao....

Ok, next time I look left and for QQ right after I finish hugh n lo with her.

You ah apek?!

Somehow no toughness in merc's body design, but of course OL-ness quite enticing!!! It's a personal thingy

1. How would she be shy by your eyes, when you starred at her nose/chin/neck and her ....... ? Your eyes so seductive meh?

2. I don't mind being an ah-pek, if I can own a Merc. If xmm don't want to ride my Merc, I get a mature lady or MILF along loh.

:D

1. How would she be shy by your eyes, when you starred at her nose/chin/neck and her ....... ? Your eyes so seductive meh?

2. I don't mind being an ah-pek, if I can own a Merc. If xmm don't want to ride my Merc, I get a mature lady or MILF along loh.

:D

1. I know she acts shy, part of her foreplay fantasy

2. MB aka mama san mobile, but you not papa san, a bit mismatch :(

Supercharged

1. I know she acts shy, part of her foreplay fantasy

2. MB aka mama san mobile, but you not papa san, a bit mismatch :(

1. So she isn't shy lah......then she would be very wild. Be careful my friend....bring extra shirt/pants, for yourself, not for her.

2. Some mamasan are young and chio leh. I let them drive my MB, and I sit beside her.... [grin]

1. So she isn't shy lah......then she would be very wild. Be careful my friend....bring extra shirt/pants, for yourself, not for her.

2. Some mamasan are young and chio leh. I let them drive my MB, and I sit beside her.... [grin]

Wah, such young mama san drives Z4! You sure like to squeeze next to her! Still can't see how MB fits into the picture

2014 is time to buy BMW ... PML sure want to win back the No. 1 spot

or buy Merc because C&C sure want to retain the crown

in any way ... double B ... sure huat ah!!

Edited by Wt_know

Its just a bloody entry C class thats selling like hot cakes lah......

Thats considered a B&B car although a Mercy.

I would take a Subaru Legacy over the C200 anytime....

Maybe I am getting old, but the new C and E class are pretty and they don't drive too badly too. I suspect BMW will lose some market share to Daimler in 2014. Of course the C200 is not as fast and "planted" as the Legacy but in the design department, it wins hands down.

i believe its more like car prices in singapore are very much higher..

Etc a brand new honda civic 140-150k and a brand new c class 180-190k... ppl would rather top up a little more to get a much better brand right? Not saying that honda is not a good brand however conti vs jap... Each has their own preference.

• Praise 1

Its just a bloody entry C class thats selling like hot cakes lah......

Thats considered a B&B car although a Mercy.

I would take a Subaru Legacy over the C200 anytime....

But i believe the interface and overall package of a conti will be much better than jap... So each has their own preferences...

that was last generation mentality. nowadays only uncle follow this mentality [lipsrsealed]

indeed..only an "uncle"(ahjussi) fears being named as one..actually it shows the insecurity inside that person [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement