Taxi driver attacked by a group of Indians on X'mas day

Darthrevan

May not be, 0530hrs leh, how many foreign workers out at that time?

pity cab driver, knn, those indian guys must be those among 400 people whom didnt get caught!

How can 7-8 Indians try to hail a cab - maybe one of them is sick & needed urgent tpt.

"they also smashed all my windows using things they found at the construction site" - coincidental? most of the LI rioters are in constrc sector.

Was cabby fearful of taking fw at that hour?

Foreign workers during christmas = holiday mode = drinking mode :D

They will say ---- isolated case niah, move on, move on..... peasants must let elites handle and faster close the case...

How can 7-8 Indians try to hail a cab - maybe one of them is sick & needed urgent tpt.

"they also smashed all my windows using things they found at the construction site" - coincidental? most of the LI rioters are in constrc sector.

Depends, if the cab driver is female the fear is understandable, if male, hard to say but one against 7, better check with Jackie Chan.

Yes, please let more of them in. Come and create more social problems.

Drunk farkers

Drink, don't drive, go take a cab home.

• Praise 3

Like what you said,then most fights in discos or pubs must be bartender or waiters?

Coz involve with bottles and chairs.

• Praise 1

FW, especially those from India, are getting more bold.....soon lee that side many india national FW...all very yaya....i think they will get more bolder ... those rioters not caught maybe thinking they're invincible and getting more garang....

lets see what the govt will do......

• Praise 3

Depends, if the cab driver is female the fear is understandable, if male, hard to say but one against 7, better check with Jackie Chan.

Maybe the grp had been trying to flag down a cab - with no success. That's why they got into lane 2 & tried to take the cab.

I have seen picky cabbies - 2 persons were waiting at a roadside with many aluminium pots ( mayybe curry ) - a cab came by, looked & zoomed off. No curries in my cab please.

• Praise 1

Like what you said,then most fights in discos or pubs must be bartender or waiters?

the story yet to be clarified, it could well be true-blue singaporeans.... I am just wondering what happend in this cabby case.

Surely, I also hope they are not south asians fw ..... as it will not be good for their community.

cheers.

Then fist fights must involvd Poker or not?