Motorcyclist injured after colliding into van along CTE

Darthrevan

fjACCIDENT27122013e.jpg

A 23-year-old man was injured after his motorcycle collided into a van in front of him.

The accident took place at about 1.15pm along the Central Expressway towards the Ayer Rajar Expressway, near the Kampong Java Tunnel. It caused a traffic jam which lasted for more than an hour.
The motorcyclist who was bleeding from his face but still conscious was taken to the Singapore General Hospital. When The Straits Times arrived at the scene, his motorcycle had been tipped over and was balancing vertically on its front.
There were no other casualties, and investigations are ongoing.
↡ Advertisement

2 days ago, before the kg java exit, cub kia with pillion split lane, travelling quite fast, I switched lane earlier to filter out cairnhill, when he pass me he middled finger me as though I have to gave way to him.

Well if he keeps riding same manner, see how long he can use his middle finger.

Edited by KaKiLang

Driver of motor cyclist should to take care during driving. Most of accidents are happen due to reason of fast and desending driving.

Take drugs ah you?

Turbocharged

Driver of motor cyclist should to take care during driving. Most of accidents are happen due to reason of fast and desending driving.

Wtf is a "driver of motor cyclist"???

Pillion driving his dick into the motorcyclist?

Take drugs ah you?

Government may ban alcoholic drinks in mcf liao! Fella wrote as though he drank a bottle of JD!

Van @ lane 1?

This motocyclist heng ar only light injury.

[thumbsup] Everyone drive safe

wah...u very sharp!
↡ Advertisement