What to do with wounded left leg on a holiday? Where to eat?

Zyklon

Had an incident that resulted in stitches on my left shin. Luckily it is the left leg...which means I can still drive...

Unfortunately, I am limping and can't walk too far. Is there a good place to get dinner for a new year eve, where there is ample car park by the side of the eating place, not too crowded, and not too expensive? Maybe something like colbar, bukit batok heavy vehicle car park zi char...etc etc...any recommendation?

What would you do on new year eve if your left leg is injured? Please don't say play game because I have been playing xbox full time for 2 weeks...

Also...is there any place like change beach near the tekong jetty, where you can just park your car and walk a very short distance to a bench to sit down and chill?

↡ Advertisement

Had an incident that resulted in stitches on my left shin. Luckily it is the left leg...which means I can still drive...

Unfortunately, I am limping and can't walk too far. Is there a good place to get dinner for a new year eve, where there is ample car park by the side of the eating place, not too crowded, and not too expensive? Maybe something like colbar, bukit batok heavy vehicle car park zi char...etc etc...any recommendation?

What would you do on new year eve if your left leg is injured? Please don't say play game because I have been playing xbox full time for 2 weeks...

Also...is there any place like change beach near the tekong jetty, where you can just park your car and walk a very short distance to a bench to sit down and chill?

Macdonald's Drive Thru, available 24hrs island wide. [thumbsup]

• Praise 7

far mart @ cck?

there is a park at marsiling lane ( or drive? can't remember ) near woodland checkpoint. the park can overlook at JB.

Edited by Nightkids

Pasir Ris Beachpark. There's Summer's Breeze and Waterfront Beach Culture Eatery/Cafe, alfresco setting. Good view of Ubin direction. If weather's good, it's a nice place to dine/smoke/chill/drink. Carpark is right next to it, although I think its not free till after 10pm. Free carpark is 100m away from this. You are actually dining on the beach/park itself, so you kill 2 birds with one stone, instead of driving to 2 different places to eat n relax ^_^

• Praise 2

how about wii for the next 2 weeks?.... just kiddin' [:p]

Sakura Buffet (Riverside Road) and chill at Admiralty Park.

Dine at Elias Mall and drive 3 mins to Pasir Ris Beach Park (Elias Road).

Tebing Lane @ Punggol - dine and few steps to waterway.

Edited by Toothiewabbit

Yes... I would like to know some places as well. Will be going for a day surgery next wk. Will have difficulty walking when recovering also...Hopefully can recover by CNY...