Is this the longest sentence for Rapist?

Jman888

Real estate agent jailed 32 years for rape and sexual abuse of stepdaughter
Published on Jan 02, 2014
By Selina Lum
A real estate agent who began sexually exploiting his step-daughter when she was 11 years old and raped her when she was 14, was on Thursday jailed for 32 years.
The 37-year-old was also ordered to be caned 24 strokes, the maximum allowed under the law.
In sentencing the man, Judicial Commissioner Tan Siong Thye said 32 years was an appropriate deterrent punishment but not a crushing sentence in context of his "despicable and callous crimes".
The man began groping the girl at night about six months after he married her mother in early 2008. Over the next three years, he progressed to other forms of sexual abuse and dictated sleeping arrangements to keep her close.

but quite shiok to hear such sentence [laugh][laugh]

come out from jail just nice can retire ^_^

Edited by Deeq
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

but quite shiok to heard of such sentence [laugh][laugh]

that 32 years is only just so to ensure that his backside can recover properly after the 24 strokes with proper care..

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

good riddance

hope he won't be released any earlier due to "good behaviour" or something

let him squat inside until he is 69 years old

that 32 years is only just so to ensure that his backside can recover properly after the 24 strokes with proper care..

i think 24 stokes can heal within 3 years, the rest is for other type of strokes :D

Not amusing as former CJ Yong Pow How had change the meaning of 'Life Imprisonment' to 'till death in prison'. So 32 years is nothing if that is he can come out alive after serving his full years + holidays discount.... [sweatdrop]

Its almost like 'Life Imprisonment' but got chance to come out of prison if he is still alive & kicking (little bro can stand or not, I don't know) ..... [grin]

i think 24 stokes can heal within 3 years, the rest is for other type of strokes :D

what I understand is they won't be doing the 24 strokes in one go.

as for the other type strokes, i think they won't bother if he can take it or not.

Not amusing as former CJ Yong Pow How had change the meaning of 'Life Imprisonment' to 'till death in prison'. So 32 years is nothing if that is he can come out alive after serving his full years + holidays discount.... [sweatdrop]

Its almost like 'Life Imprisonment' but got chance to come out of prison if he is still alive & kicking (little bro can stand or not, I don't know) ..... [grin]

little bro can stand or not we don't know.

but the hole most likely become easier to pang sai!

Either way he wun get to see his CPF also.......32 years, I think he will hang himself in prison liow..........

murderers also come out earlier than him, backside also less strokes than him.....

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

32 years won't be for a single offence - but for many offences all added up.

For this sort of syphilitic pond scum I would be quite happy if he was there till he died.

• Praise 3

quote: "The man began groping the girl at night about six months after he married her mother in early 2008"

This monster must be thinking he got a "2 in 1" package ........... [grin]

need to be [rifle] & [whip]

[rifle] him is too easy, [whip] him 3 strokes every quarter better.

this Judge very good!!!! i support!!! [thumbsup]

In some countries 20years or 30years is life sentence.

should cane his kkj!!!!!!

• Praise 4

should cane his kkj!!!!!!

Hang him up by his KKJ!!! b**tard....rape a child some more... No mercy for this kind of ppl...

• Praise 1

This type....once he is inside.... the type of treatment he gets....really wonderFULL... know for a fact that this type of people are usuallyput near to those Strong headed G@yzzzz who will stop at nothinf

Hope he die in jail and never make it out!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3