China's Xiaomi Is Coming ...

Picnic06-Biante15

my friend says that they have very good TV box that can watch a lot of overseas channels?? is it???

What kind of TV channel [grin]

Temasek got shares in this one.

So those kpkb abt MOW still buying?

I think you key sala Liao [grin]

↡ Advertisement

no matter how cheap, i wont buy because i dont wanna let people see me as cheap.... i'm using HTC ONE you know.... how can i downgrade to cheap phone??... i wont even consider downgrade to some "highend" plastic phone... no way with xiaomei.....hehehe..

overseas channel lah......mai misunderstood not adult channel or cartoons hentai hor.....

Only in China lar.... -_-

I think they will remove the receiver for satelite TV in SG model. Our IDA won't allow satelite TV receiver ... [furious]

spec wise the phone quite low end leh.

1.5 GHz chip paired with only 1GB of RAM.

any of you guys buying?

Buying one and in June holiday, go China to install some parts that had been taken out ... [lipsrsealed]

Buying one and in June holiday, go China to install some parts that had been taken out ... [lipsrsealed]

Since going China, might as well buy there, no need to mod, and probably cheaper price.

• Praise 1

Since going China, might as well buy there, no need to mod, and probably cheaper price.

There only chinese version.... [sweatdrop]

and cannot use in SG. some form of data lock which require licence from local telco to unlock.

Just saw this message in XiaoMi Facebook. So it's seem $169 is the price without contract. Since we are buying direct thru XiaoMi website.

Xiaomi Singapore $169 is the price you get when buying from Xiaomi Xingapore website. You also get Quad-core 1.5Ghz, 4.7" 720p IPS display, 8MP/1.3MP Back/Front Camera, Dual SIM Dual Standby and the amazing MIUI v5 and more!
Like ·

can consider

times are bad, have to tighten the belt and buy china phones

hopefully it doesnt explode while i am playing angry bird with it

can consider

times are bad, have to tighten the belt and buy china phones

hopefully it doesnt explode while i am playing angry bird with it

won't lar.. got a xiaomi2 for almost a year liao....

Even it is true...once come into our sunny lsland..it will be blocked lah....our medial industry so open to let them do such thing meh..everything must pay..

It's using the internet - I'm using it. If for shows or tv serial - very good, some even HD.

But real time tv show sometime will freezes.

won't lar.. got a xiaomi2 for almost a year liao....

some people say the GSM sim card can only support 2G? the CDMA one is the 3G one ...

Edited by Lala81