Shine shine car wash - JB Tesco Tebrau City

Tinytok

Avoid at all cost.

Wanted to car wash there for RM12 and instead spent RM150 for wax and polish etc...

At the end, i paid then horror,

- bird dropping from the morning where there and told me it eats into paint already.

- windshield stains, worker act blind, i command the boss to clean it.

- back at home, found lots of swirl marks even with the so call very good wax they use, likely due to bad polishing work.

First time and last time.

Remember, its the one at the MSCP in Tesco Tebrau City.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Avoid at all cost.

Wanted to car wash there for RM12 and instead spent RM150 for wax and polish etc...

What is so special about their car wash that charge RM12 ? Elsewhere it cost only RM8-10 nia....

Anyway the sesame oil from Tesco is very nice!

TS, sorry to hear what you have encounter. I personally do have bad experience with some of the car grooming shops in JB. The swirl marks are likely created by worn out pad with heavy cutting compound and this type of swirl will be difficult to remove.

In JB, I only trust one detailing center called D'lux and this is the place i went for car wash and I would recommend customers who frequent JB to do detailing there if they are looking for one good detailer.

In case you need to solve your current issue, you can go to 77 Jalan Serampang, Taman Sri Tebrau, 80500 JB. Well I myself used to be a detailer so I know if the detailer knows his work and what he is doing or he is throwing me a smoke grenade.

Edited by Maddriver
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

you also kanna?

Share your case for reference lei.

i feel forummers just need to be aware. that happened to my previous ride.

I heard that they had closed down the Bukit Panjang Plaza branch and Prime Auto care took over. As for IMM, I heard they are closing down in November and QMI is taking back.

if Shine Shine is indeed closing , then beware as Groupon just offer their grooming and mentioned many sites including BPP AND IMM valid till end dec 14 or jan 15, cannot recall.

↡ Advertisement