Guard Railings installed! It's about time

RadX

Today, this was installed at my place. I felt damn happy. somebody finally realised or took solid action agst those inconsiderate... @##@@%#%#@ who cycle past the zebra crossing and the pavement when there are ppl there waiting, etc.

If any cyclist knocks over this, then paralysed....well, no comments! There are clear signs that NO cycling allowed, yet.....

Thank you TC

post-547-0-84986600-1389090400_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Today, this was installed at my place. I felt damn happy. somebody finally realised or took solid action agst those inconsiderate... @##@@%#%#@ who cycle past the zebra crossing and the pavement when there are ppl there waiting, etc.

If any cyclist knocks over this, then paralysed....well, no comments! There are clear signs that NO cycling allowed, yet.....

Thank you TC

I pity the 6 guys [grin] to carry the coffin high over the 2 railings, what is your block no. ? I won't be taking up any part time job there [sweatdrop]

I pity the 6 guys [grin] to carry the coffin high over the 2 railings, what is your block no. ? I won't be taking up any part time job there [sweatdrop]

no lah, 3 stand on each side....then 'hop'.....easy does it..

fall not my pasal [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1]

maciam wdlands blk 500+. Maciam only....

no lah, lck cemetery dat side....muahahahhaah

acherlee the view i take looks like going into the morgue, or into the cremation chamber.....ewwwwww

acherlee the view i take looks like going into the morgue, or into the cremation chamber.....ewwwwww

You never mention Porker standing on the left with his big belly patiently waiting for you meh [sly]

ohhh...tot that estate nobody live...become fibua training area!

not sure about the morgue or crmatorium....i got lost while walking to NUH and ended up at the morgue entrance.....hahahaha. I also been to Mt Vernon crematorium...looks a bit similar. That time i managed to watch a dead man being cremated. I swore neber to look again!

Twincharged

Thank you TC

After that if some handicapped person complains then they'll just remove it. Waste money again. Happened in my estate. They installed a few of these railings to prevent bicycles but then it also blocked the path of the handicapped people. End up the railings were removed in a few months.

• Praise 1

wait got people lock the bicyle there [crazy]

Thank you TC

Thank you TC

Huh....my relative's place got motobike ride along pedestrian path to bypass the parking gantry to get free parking at the mscp. Damn dangerous.

Comprain to TC, MP but all blardy bo-chup. Guess someone gotta get hurt first b4 these lazy #@% do something....... [:|]

Huh....my relative's place got motobike ride along pedestrian path to bypass the parking gantry to get free parking at the mscp. Damn dangerous.

Comprain to TC, MP but all blardy bo-chup. Guess someone gotta get hurt first b4 these lazy #@% do something....... [:|]

FB your MP ..... [sly]

He will reply cos if not, the whole page copied and goes on STOMP ... [bounce2]

y u stay hdeebee?

i poor mah u dunch noe meh?? my salary dun qualify me for condom [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

i poor mah u dunch noe meh?? my salary dun qualify me for condom [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

He may stay in hdeebee but maybe his disposal and bank account GCB standard. [laugh]

Some stay in condo but disposal and bank account macham hdeebee 1-room. [lipsrsealed]

better oso la later cyclist nv check for traffic anyhow chiong. better for motorist and cyclist lo

correct bro....and that place a lot of kids wait for the bus. See those cyclists chiong one day really, accident bound to happen

and i checked, wheelchair can easily maneuvre through the gap.

↡ Advertisement