SGJ5000G male driver switching lanes driving dangerously

Dermocyma

Dated 8 Jan 2014 1728-1740hour entering PIE towards Jurong via Toa Payoh PIE Exit.
Irresponsible male driver driving dangerously between lanes and tail gating while smoking without regards to other drivers safety. He seems to be suffering from AHD with drastic body movement and hap-hazardly switching lanes.
Do you or you know anyone who drive like that?
Would like to know if this be reported to Traffic police?

TS Too Free huh....

Go and make more babies.... before more FT flood in...

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 2

Agree this is a self-pawned video.

TS driving style is nothing to admire. Look at the way he switch from lane 4 to lane 1, then from lane 1 to lane 3, and lastly lane 2 into the filter lane.

Happens daily, just do your part to drive safely, sometime when you wanna avoid also difficult.

Few days back I was on AYE heading towards Bukit Merah, saw a lady driver driving like she don't even have a license, so I just over take and zoom away trying to avoid any incident with her, then at the junction at queensway shopping center where there are 2 right turn lane towards Jalan Bukit Merah, I was at the inner and I didn't notice her at the outer, when turning, she was like straight away full lock her steering wheel and nearly side swipe me..... Talking about avoid....

Supercharged

This is the kind my dad used to call "hu si" [in a hurry to die] driver. The kind that drifts from one lane to another without signalling is "lampah tua suay liap" -- more weight on one side.

Neutral Newbie

this TS also nothing better to do, if this type of driving style seems dangerous, everyday expressway would be jam like siao.

come look at the last bit of video, from lane 2 all the way filter to exit to eng neo, safe?

wake up la.mind your own business. this 5000 driver also nv swerve into your lane to cause an accident with you. CCTV is to cover your backside during an accident. and not for childish people going around to post video.

i cannot say the tucson driver is reckless or dangerous, i can say he's just a bit "hiong", not signalling doesn;t seems very polite, but from the video we can see every lane change he does is with enough clearance to other road user. whats wrong?

Twincharged

Happens daily, just do your part to drive safely, sometime when you wanna avoid also difficult.

Few days back I was on AYE heading towards Bukit Merah, saw a lady driver driving like she don't even have a license, so I just over take and zoom away trying to avoid any incident with her, then at the junction at queensway shopping center where there are 2 right turn lane towards Jalan Bukit Merah, I was at the inner and I didn't notice her at the outer, when turning, she was like straight away full lock her steering wheel and nearly side swipe me..... Talking about avoid....

Thats why if want to avoid this kind of drivers better to slow down rather than speed up. Just change to lane 3, slow down and you won't be near them.

• Praise 1

Like that also wanna share?... Yawn... You can have my 32gb video data to share because I'm sure every single 3mins of my clips will have this type of driver....

Ya kanna this type nevermind, I seem to always kanna road hoggers [laugh]

Dated 8 Jan 2014 1728-1740hour entering PIE towards Jurong via Toa Payoh PIE Exit.
Irresponsible male driver driving dangerously between lanes and tail gating while smoking without regards to other drivers safety. He seems to be suffering from AHD with drastic body movement and hap-hazardly switching lanes.
Do you or you know anyone who drive like that?
Would like to know if this be reported to Traffic police?

I think you send this video in...you will also kenna.

You enter the viaduct on the wrong lane. The left lane should be towards Changi and right lane for those who wanna go Jurong. You cut across the lanes like the Hyundai.

Nicholas, can you also upload this clip to your webpage?

Ts self pawned video.

I only publish with permission.

Yes, TS self pwn, but the SUV driver is much more reckless. Please don't condone to such driving just to shoot the TS.

Turbocharged

Aft 21 yrs of driving, I realised that we cannot change how other ppl drives so why get upset. If they want to drive fast and die, let them be. If want to cut queue juz cut, I m cool abt it. We can only control our own mood and how we drive. So I am a defensive driver and keep myself and family away from danger. No point getting upset over things u cannot control. If small thing also get upset then better dun drive. Otherwise health will suffer. I am grateful juz to bring my children to school and home safely everyday, accident free. That all I care abt when driving. Life is more impt, not ego.

• Praise 8