Lawyer M Ravi: "Highest Erectile Dysfunctional in Singapore"

Ah_Zai

I am not in town now. but news about M ravi's press conference video about standing for election for prime minister really travels fast. and i spent one hour watching it.

it is hilarious.

he also calls Roy Ngerng's father "Ah long san". [laugh] and not forget about the part on hardworking chinese and indians...

great entertainment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mBfJcR8noU

• Praise 2

I am not in town now. but news about M ravi's press conference video about standing for election for prime minister really travels fast. and i spent one hour watching it.

it is hilarious.

he also calls Roy Ngerng's father "Ah long san". [laugh] and not forget about the part on hardworking chinese and indians...

great entertainment

Wa watched the whole video, on the 2nd half, Ravi also not happy with ROY. Looks like roy kanna condem even by people of same mind. Haha

"55.35mins to 55.57 mins" .. Si bei funny..

Edited by Yewheng

Turbocharged

If he quit his job as a lawyer, he can be a very good stand up comedian.

Just under study with kumar for a few weeks will do......ha.....

• Praise 3

it is hilarious.

great entertainment

"I understand he is blogging" and I am here videoing lor.... I duno should laugh or cry...

[laugh] [laugh]

Sure can earn big bucks, probably better earning than working as a lawyer.

• Praise 1

Video locked to PRIVATE....cannot view.

sian....

Oh private already.. Haha

Weird, thought Ravi created this video because he want to let public know his view point and want to promote himself for the coming election. Then now go private the video, does not make sense leh.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Oh private already.. Haha

Weird, thought Ravi created this video because he want to let public know his view point and want to promote himself for the coming election. Then now go private the video, does not make sense leh.

Someone must have told him certain part of the video make him look err....... funny!

• Praise 1

Someone must have told him certain part of the video make him look err....... funny!

Should play can I play with madness in the background [laugh]

j

Actually, i think Kumar can learn quite a lot from him ad not the other way round.

He can definitely make his money not as a lawyer but a comic.

Muayhahahaha

M Ravi shouldn't be worried about ED, since it seems quite a few of his clients 'die cock-standing'. Metaphorically speaking, of course. :D

On a more serious note, before we can have a credible opposition, we need all the opposition candidates to be credible. Now that we actually have *many* credible candidates, why do characters like this guy and the parrot dude want to hog the limelight and queer (no pun intended) the pitch for the oppo's credibility?

Edited by Turboflat4

M Ravi shouldn't be worried about ED, since it seems quite a few of his clients 'die cock-standing'. Metaphorically speaking, of course. :D

On a more serious note, before we can have a credible opposition, we need all the opposition candidates to be credible. Now that we actually have *many* credible candidates, why do characters like this guy and the parrot dude want to hog the limelight and queer (no pun intended) the pitch for the oppo's credibility?

What is ED?

↡ Advertisement