Serina is back in court

Ender

Important life lesson learnt from this saga.

You can be chio, but u'd still be the backup singer, and possible jail term and in tons of sh!t.

You can look like *ahem*, but you are living the high life, chut cd, and bo dai chee.

That's life.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

59714d1392876123-serina-wee-2014-stay-tu

59710d1392823922t-serina-wee-2014-stay-t

Upper picture I saw map of Taiwan and 钓 鱼 岛 on her right leg :slow:

Lower picture looks better, somehow look like KTV mamasan with their expensive hand bag :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

If the accused are found guilty, I hope they get a really heavy sentence, for this case is dragging so long and using too much tax payer's money. Let's see how their god will judge them through the judiciary system.

• Praise 2

If the accused are found guilty, I hope they get a really heavy sentence, for this case is dragging so long and using too much tax payer's money. Let's see how their god will judge them through the judiciary system.

This thread we don't talk about God or the court proceeding. We only talk about goddess.

• Praise 5

Upper picture I saw map of Taiwan and 钓 鱼 岛 on her right leg :slow:

Lower picture looks better, somehow look like KTV mamasan with their expensive hand bag :yeah-im-not-drunk:

I beg with you. If she walk along raffles place many head Will turn. She is a genuine OL. Knowledgeable and superb well maintain professional. Club OL all fake lah. Can't even hold a simple business conversation;GDP, Cpi etc. Haha. I prefer Student nite though.

This thread we don't talk about God or the court proceeding. We only talk about goddess.

goddess or attractive "fox"..... he he he

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Lol ok. Actually is Serina Wee really so pretty ? Or she is most men's type of dream girl ? I find her long hair and slim figure to conform to men's taste, other than that, I think she is not exactly goddess. lol.

• Praise 2

Lol ok. Actually is Serina Wee really so pretty ? Or she is most men's type of dream girl ? I find her long hair and slim figure to conform to men's taste, other than that, I think she is not exactly goddess. lol.

What about her? Long hair slim figure too.....

:D

post-128138-0-99708500-1433323969_thumb.jpg

Turbocharged

Sexy like f*ck. She looks at me and I become a christian 😂😂😂

Yah man.

Imagine if that was TBF4. You becum what har?

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Actually is Serina Wee really so pretty ?

u mean compared to horse face?........hell, YES!!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1