Only In US Clothing Store

Picnic06-Biante15

from Yahoo news: US clothing store goes 'pubic'

US clothing chain American Apparel has sparked controversy by putting mannequins sprouting pubic hair in the windows of their shop in New York.

watch the video at link: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/video/us-clothing-store-goes-39-132507479.html

so those with 'bushy hair' no worries ... [sly]

post-21853-0-53408100-1390203169.jpg

↡ Advertisement

That's not pubic hair - it's a pair of panties with a built in muff warmer for the cold and snowy weather they get there.

from Yahoo news: US clothing store goes 'pubic'

US clothing chain American Apparel has sparked controversy by putting mannequins sprouting pubic hair in the windows of their shop in New York.

watch the video at link: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/video/us-clothing-store-goes-39-132507479.html

so those with 'bushy hair' no worries ... [sly]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

That's not pubic hair - it's a pair of panties with a built in muff warmer for the cold and snowy weather they get there.

hmmmm..... you must have used it before cos you know so well & replied so fast ... [sly]

[laugh][laugh]

hmmmm..... you must have used it before cos you know so well & replied so fast ... [sly]

[laugh][laugh]

I like warming muffs....but my style is more to poke the fire with a hot poker...

More fun that way that working with a muff warmer...

they are trying to access into China market, where got so many bushy Ang mo.....

They sure go burst if go to China market ... [grin]

cos, most xmm don't wear panty and that why the bushy hair grows wild under them .... [lipsrsealed]

They sure go burst if go to China market ... [grin]

cos, most xmm don't wear panty and that why the bushy hair grows wild under them .... [lipsrsealed]

But in winter I think they still need it modify with muffers, if not they get frost bite on the lips below~~~~~~ [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, MeetWagon said:

I am surprised that you can post such photos publicly.

And if someone is interested in good clothes, I am ready to share with you my experience of online shopping.
So, I have been buying Lily Lulu clothes for several months. However, there are also very short dresses and skirts,
but I choose for myself closed models of clothing that look more neat and feminine. However, online shopping is when you don't know what to expect and buy a pig in a poke. But this site was recommended to me by a friend, and I trust her choice, so I decided to try it too. As a result, I am satisfied with the quality and style of this clothing.
As for the image above. It reminded me of a deodorant ad with Julia Roberts, years ago, lol.

Chey, I thought meatwagon :XD: