LOL. Any SAF regulars want to defect to Australia?

Ah_Zai

....Australia welcome you with open arms with offers of citizenship. [grouphug] .the Aussie armed forces si bei power lah.. [grin]

Anyway... during my reservist, dunno how true... but heard that a former regular Singapore RSAF fighter plane pilot migrated to Australia and became Australia's fighter pilot. LOL

XPepo6Q.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Think must fully renounce citizenship and migrate before you even consider.

I remember an SAF clause that if you are serve a foreign Armed Forced while still holding a pink IC, considered treason and punishable.

That's why those who wish to join the French Foreign Legion or some radical freedom fighters in Syria/middle east, better think twice or make sure it's a clean renounce.

Darn, I only good at polishing boots.

How?

I can perform the most powerful stunt in SAF... wayang [grin]

Ok, then you'll be in-charged of war games and exercises since they are all not the real battle. [laugh]

Darn, I only good at polishing boots.

How?

Ok, then you'll be in-charged of war games and exercises since they are all not the real battle. [laugh]

Polishing boots also an essential tool for survival. Not just in the SAF but in the corporate world too. [grin]

Wayang is not the only skill I have. Chao keng also one of my best skill acquired in the SAF. [:p]

i can operate SAW, M16, GPMG and i can charge up a hill....but a bit slower lar....count anot! Also rappeling, heli-infantry,

Wah.....sounds like COUNTER STRIKE :D

If renounce and later you fail their selection how? No where to go!

Even if you want to renounce, you also cannot renounce until they see the foreign passport/citizenship, that's an important part of the renunciation procedure.

Edited by Trex101

Polishing boots also an essential tool for survival. Not just in the SAF but in the corporate world too. [grin]

Wayang is not the only skill I have. Chao keng also one of my best skill acquired in the SAF. [:p]

Chao Geng your strength?

Ok once you are selected, you will be posted to the unit that requires the highest security clearance and you are infiltrate enemy ranks, slowly influence their culture to all Geng. This is psychological warfare.

But wait mate, don't we have barbeque every Friday? Drinks every day? [laugh]

We don't geng here, it's already the Aussie way of life. [thumbsup]

For me, other than polishing boots, think I am good in shooting arrows too. [smash]

Edited by Atonchia

I recommend this guy ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD3Y0EJtub0

Plain Clothes Commando Special Operations Force Counter Terrorists Amng Pai. (I dun think I can say all that with a straight face w/o bursting out in laugther.)

Maybe he's already first in the queue.

Haha you are funny, cannot praise you twice.

With his skills, this guy would been selected to guard the assets like the RAAF Museum

Turbocharged

Even if you want to renounce, you also cannot renounce until they see the foreign passport/citizenship, that's an important part of the renunciation procedure.

Didn't know that. I thought can any howy renounce.

So even want to renounce also up to their mercy.......

What sort of military experience they want? If I was a 3-tonner driver, counted anot ? [:/]

I think SAF drivers cant drive off road better then their farmers.
↡ Advertisement