Has anyone used an Air Fryer before?

Albeniz

Feedback from my neighbour not so good. The taste is not there & you can only fry a small amount at a time. The frying container is quite small.

↡ Advertisement

Feedback from my neighbour not so good. The taste is not there & you can only fry a small amount at a time. The frying container is quite small.

True that. the container is very small. And the taste is abit bland. but give and take lah. healthier choice living. hahah.

That's why they came out with XL version

sinful and tasty vs healthy and bland

you have to choose 1 ... lol

the world is fair ... you can't have both

do remember ... when you fall sick is due to what you eat ... it's always true

nonetheless, i still go with sinful food ... in moderation la ... else what's for living long

Edited by Wt_know

Retail price for old model is always listed as $300+. Most retailers are selling it close to $300 but if you source around can get it at about $240.

What's the improvement of the newer model over the old one? As the price of th eold one looks quite tmepting at around $240++

What's the improvement of the newer model over the old one? As the price of th eold one looks quite tmepting at around $240++

Works the same. But new is digital and they have a XL version.

• Praise 1

We have the Phillip airfryer, mainly for frying chicken wings. I love the fact that the chicken wings taste really good without adding cooking oil. It is slightly dry but I love the skin texture. I believe the chicken wings were marinated before frying, I am not entirely sure as I am not the cook.

We bought the fryer 2 years back at about SGD 300-400.

price should be the same ... i check out courts and OG both price $279 (small) and $479 (big)

Jurong point ntuc fairprice on the third level got Philips promotion, got the big one at $419 a few days ago

Supercharged

Looks like a cheap alternative.

Very curious to find out how does the Mistral model compare with the Philips one.

go to Best Denki or Harvey to check them out

We use the Philips airfryer at home quite a lot too. Use it at least 2-3 times a week i think.

So far so good. We also use aluminium foil inside so that it's easier to wash.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1