Honda Odyssey EX, EXV, Absolute

Damon-_-

Many will tend to say Absolute is the most "up" version of the Odyssey.. But sunroof wise, not only the Absolute version have la.. EXV version also got

absolute model dash board design is also different,

and the 3 row seats is motorised so easier to fold away.

but engine wise, it is the same unless you get the JDM version with I think 200 horses instead of the kah motors 180 horses.

What are the main difference guys?

Which is a better buy in our opinion?

Based on my 4 yrs ago knowledge...

EX -> basic model. No HID, No Bodykit

EXV -> two model, standard EXV HID, Bodykit. EXV Premium extra air-bags

Absolute -> only JDM, Kah Motor no carry. Everything in EXV + 200+ horse engine power + eco drive mode.

Neutral Newbie

Just bought the new Ody 2.4MPV iVTEC EXV-S
Beautiful interior and very practical layout….just goto wait to see Feb bidding successful..

Just bought the new Ody 2.4MPV iVTEC EXV-S

Beautiful interior and very practical layout….just goto wait to see Feb bidding successful..

How much is it selling for now? tks...

What are the main difference guys?

Which is a better buy in our opinion?

if you want high performance, go for Absolute (190 to 200bhp)

If you want good equiped and safety, go for EX, EXV (6 Airbags)

Neutral Newbie

How much is it selling for now? tks...

ESV-S with full features priced at $199,900, got it w a slight discount.

ESV-S with full features priced at $199,900, got it w a slight discount.

Just curious, did u consider other MPV as at $199,900, there are quite a number of other choices.

I'm also considering the Od but at this price, I might want to go with VW Sharan TDI ...

Just curious, did u consider other MPV as at $199,900, there are quite a number of other choices.

I'm also considering the Od but at this price, I might want to go with VW Sharan TDI ...

Why not wait till the new Odyssey arrives at the showroom next month. I believe plenty of work and effort has gone to improve this car. Honda build reliable cars and I do believe it is worth the price tag if you look at it in the long-run.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if VW Service Centre can provide with decent service since they might be too busy servicing the 7-speed DSG gearboxes of other car owners. You may want to do some research on that.

• Praise 1

Why not wait till the new Odyssey arrives at the showroom next month. I believe plenty of work and effort has gone to improve this car. Honda build reliable cars and I do believe it is worth the price tag if you look at it in the long-run.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if VW Service Centre can provide with decent service since they might be too busy servicing the 7-speed DSG gearboxes of other car owners. You may want to do some research on that.

I think at that price, he might had booked the new Ody, unless is not launch yet! -_-

When on Sat to Kah Motor (Ubi) to check on the new Odyssey and was told that can only view on 28 Feb 2014..... [:(]

Price as on Sat : $196k- with COE

Book now before launch : minus $5k ... [drivingcar]

*choke* 196k for ody? [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement