Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

you planning to zhng your ride ah? Looking out for bodykits??

No la Chairman, I very demure de.  [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

No la Chairman, I very demure de.  [flowerface]

Wah Biang, those who say they demure usually are the opposite. No thief will admit they are thief right?? Lol.. and please, spare me the chairman thingy.. 

So have you went for your city's virgin EO change at 1k km? After that can whack liao..

Edited by Buadongdong

Wah Biang, those who say they demure usually are the opposite. No thief will admit they are thief right?? Lol.. and please, spare me the chairman thingy.. 

So have you went for your city's virgin EO change at 1k km? After that can whack liao..

Not yet leh, ETA is around end June, now just 500km only.

Btw, is there any way to off the HU display and the safety prompt? Quite irritating leh.

The HU actually not too bad but I am quite surprise there is no EQ adjustment...  [:|]

Btw, is there any way to off the HU display and the safety prompt? Quite irritating leh.

The HU actually not too bad but I am quite surprise there is no EQ adjustment...  [:|]

huh?? What safety prompt? I thought usually turn on engine and the HU will just go into audio mode? For me its radio la.. 

City wanna keep cost low mah.. Would you pay $1K-3k more for the EQ adjustment?

Supercharged

The HU actually not too bad but I am quite surprise there is no EQ adjustment... [:|]

Maybe have

Maybe have

Maybe have what?  [confused]

huh?? What safety prompt? I thought usually turn on engine and the HU will just go into audio mode? For me its radio la.. 

City wanna keep cost low mah.. Would you pay $1K-3k more for the EQ adjustment?

Got a safety message prompt la then everytime have to click on "OK" de.

I know low cost la but a bit wasted not able to adjust/fine tune the EQ since it comes with 8 speakers leh.  [:(]

Maybe have what?  [confused]

I know low cost la but a bit wasted not able to adjust/fine tune the EQ since it comes with 8 speakers leh.  [:(]

Ohhh... That screen ah!! I'm too uncle to be bothered. usually I dont even press ok and let the radio play by itself and let it go to screensaver mode. Lol..

(edited)

haha, i not in 20s so is fine to be uncle liao~ probably will try take pic of it cos from my driver seat really dont see any outline of it.

@titanium bro, morning ritual when i start the car engine is turn on the foldable wing mirrors and press ok on the display screen when the safety msg turns on and wind down both front door for the stale air to escape and on air con after the cold engine light goes off.

the range shown really depends on ur previous FC and they will estimate basis that i guess cos the range differ quite a bit when i am more heavy on accelerating then usual.

Edited by chiefdale

haha, i not in 20s so is fine to be uncle liao~ probably will try take pic of it cos from my driver seat really dont see any outline of it.

@titanium bro, morning ritual when i start the car engine is turn on the foldable wing mirrors and press ok on the display screen when the safety msg turns on and wind down both front door for the stale air to escape and on air con after the cold engine light goes off.

the range shown really depends on ur previous FC and they will estimate basis that i guess cos the range differ quite a bit when i am more heavy on accelerating then usual.

Bro, you still got monitor the FC ah?? After my road trip on NSHW, I've realised the full potential of our 1.5L vtec engine. I'm not bothered by the FC ever since and just enjoying the ride throughout now. Even at redline almost all the way, it can attain 14.6L/km.. So now everyday driving is so much different from how I drove it when I collected the car almost a year ago.

• Praise 2

Bro, you still got monitor the FC ah?? After my road trip on NSHW, I've realised the full potential of our 1.5L vtec engine. I'm not bothered by the FC ever since and just enjoying the ride throughout now. Even at redline almost all the way, it can attain 14.6L/km.. So now everyday driving is so much different from how I drove it when I collected the car almost a year ago.

@buadongdong bro never monitor fc le, i usually will leave the default screen as info screen. i just step on it whenever i am driving alone cos CO demand me to drive slow and leave many car length away from front car. tried explaining to her that our city is a car not van/lorry. asked her to go back refresher course so she can drive at times as well. need to take turns to snooze otw to work.

• Praise 1

@buadongdong bro never monitor fc le, i usually will leave the default screen as info screen. i just step on it whenever i am driving alone cos CO demand me to drive slow and leave many car length away from front car. tried explaining to her that our city is a car not van/lorry. asked her to go back refresher course so she can drive at times as well. need to take turns to snooze otw to work.

CO around become 老鼠. CO not around become 老虎. Hahaha.. me same same.. Hold back my right foot when CO around. When not around then suddenly my right foot weigh like a ton. So heavy. hehehe.

Supercharged

Maybe have what? [confused]

I know low cost la but a bit wasted not able to adjust/fine tune the EQ since it comes with 8 speakers leh. [:(]

Oh, I mean maybe got EQ adjustment. Remember a friend was adjusting it.

I also not in 20s liao, late 30s already...  [smallcry]

Cannot see from the driver seat wan only from the passenger door then can see.

U nv sayang sayang first before you start ur engine?  [laugh]

CO around become 老鼠. CO not around become 老虎. Hahaha.. me same same.. Hold back my right foot when CO around. When not around then suddenly my right foot weigh like a ton. So heavy. hehehe.

Wah! 老虎 sia! [sly]

Roar~! 

photo-3399.jpg?_r=1490944120

Oh, I mean maybe got EQ adjustment. Remember a friend was adjusting it.

Only have R/L, F/R, Bass and treble, that all I think...  <_<

Sound ok la but a bit flat--- 

I also not in 20s liao, late 30s already...  [smallcry]

Cannot see from the driver seat wan only from the passenger door then can see.

U nv sayang sayang first before you start ur engine?  [laugh]

Wah! 老虎 sia! [sly]

Roar~! 

photo-3399.jpg?_r=1490944120

Only have R/L, F/R, Bass and treble, that all I think...  <_<

Sound ok la but a bit flat--- 

@titanium bro, all 30s la dont sad!!! got sayang when i wash the car, quite some time no sit on passenger side, only one time when CO wanna try the car, i let her try to drive from our mscp to petrol kiosk, after she drive out of mscp then she say dun wan drive le ask me take over. sound system dunno how to adjust but i tried with mp3 from usb sounds decent.

@buadongdong u tiger power la, i small mouse when co around then become mickey mouse when she not around and drive with heavier foot to let engine roar abit.

(edited)

You mean NSHW can achieve 14.6KM/L or after return singapore can achieve 14.6KM/L? For me, Punggol to Tuas I can achieve 19km/l during morning peak. For this sch holiday I can achieve 13-15km/l during morning and evening peak when travel from Punggol to Bishan. Peak: 730am and 6pm. I am Super light footer. I off the ECO mode which is nonsense to me. FC not much different except become sloppy car. Total distant travel 8000km FC 14.1km/l. Edited by Lime0011

You mean NSHW can achieve 14.6KM/L or after return singapore can achieve 14.6KM/L? For me, Punggol to Tuas I can achieve 19km/l during morning peak. For this sch holiday I can achieve 13-15km/l during morning and evening peak when travel from Punggol to Bishan. Peak: 730am and 6pm. I am Super light footer. I off the ECO mode which is nonsense to me. FC not much different except become sloppy car. Total distant travel 8000km FC 14.1km/l.

I meant NSHW can achieve 14.6km/l. From journey start until the next tank full for petrol. I can never get anything past 14km/l in sg roads. Probably i drive too aggressive liao.

(edited)

New FL City 93k now, dropped 2k if i remember correctly.

19023685_1554879247897556_17152484787205

I meant NSHW can achieve 14.6km/l. From journey start until the next tank full for petrol. I can never get anything past 14km/l in sg roads. Probably i drive too aggressive liao.

Not sure if i can achieve anything above 14km/l or not. I usually is 30% highway 70% city driving and i drive like turtle...

Edited by Titanium
  • Praise 1