Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

Thanks Bro ...your should be coming soon. SE told me between oct and Nov a lot of shipment for city coming. Hope you get yours soon.

Thanks for sharing. Great to hear more shipments are on the way.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi,

Anyone knows if our SV model comes with AUTO retractable side mirror? Or it is just retractable? Manual indicate auto but actual you need to press a button.

• Praise 2

Hi,

Anyone knows if our SV model comes with AUTO retractable side mirror? Or it is just retractable? Manual indicate auto but actual you need to press a button.

Need to press a button la, I prefer this way actually...

• Praise 1

The only autos I can think of: the auto doors unlock when you engage P, and the seat belt reminder

Thanks for sharing. 

I also thought that the side mirrors will auto retract when the driver switch off the engine. 

In this case, I will just have to remember to press the button to retract the side mirrors before off the engine. 

Looking forwards to my collection. 

Thanks for sharing.

I also thought that the side mirrors will auto retract when the driver switch off the engine.

In this case, I will just have to remember to press the button to retract the side mirrors before off the engine.

Congratulations on your new ride, if anything to rant about it would be the limited options for 185/55/16.

Thanks for sharing.

Wah.. For u to reply at 1am, you really must be eagerly anticipating your new ride until cannot sleep ah.. Chill bro, 1 more week for u right? Edited by Buadongdong
  • Praise 3

Congratulations on your new ride, if anything to rant about it would be the limited options for 185/55/16.

Yes, wondering why 185/55/16, that profile looks so slim [thumbsdown]  

I'm hoping it is a 195 and above.

Wah.. For u to reply at 1am, you really must be eagerly anticipating your new ride until cannot sleep ah.. Chill bro, 1 more week for u right?

I was updated last week that the collection will be before end of Nov, so it is another couples of weeks. At least, it is earlier than the original Dec collection. 

Anyway, I have waited for 3 months, so another 3 - 4 weeks long doesn't really means a lot.

Going to have mixed feeling on the collection day; excited about the new car  [laugh] yet the nostalgic feel of letting go of my current car  [:(]

• Praise 1

What's the best option of size if we want to stick to 16" with original rim?
  • Praise 1

What's the best option of size if we want to stick to 16" with original rim?

I'm considering to switch out the original 185 to something wider like 195 and has been asking around. Few suggested I upgrade to 17" but not keen to do so. 1 of the tires shop recommended me 205. 

I'm considering to switch out the original 185 to something wider like 195 and has been asking around. Few suggested I upgrade to 17" but not keen to do so. 1 of the tires shop recommended me 205.

205/50/16 seems a decent switch, the difference is less than 1%. Just run through the numbers on the available online calculators before you close the deal.

I'm looking at bstone, yoko or mich for now

205/50/16 seems a decent switch, the difference is less than 1%. Just run through the numbers on the available online calculators before you close the deal.

I'm looking at bstone, yoko or mich for now

Dont use hankook ventus v2.. Now 30+k already slippery. Even when new it's not comparable to my previous set of GY triplemax tyres..
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2