Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

Hi, reviving the thread. Just booked the car (sv trim), but est. Aug delivery. So long... It felt like the old versions of civic. New civic too sporty.

Civic is a much better car then city. If no budget, then city will be a good choice
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Yeah, my wife who test drove also felt civic the better car. But it was too complicated for her liking. And space-wise, city felt as roomy, and yet still hving a smaller footprint.

Honda City has been updated in India, but it seems just got face-lift only, the engine and performance do not change anything, that's so sad.

• Praise 1

Hi fellow mates, i have been hearing frequent screeching sounds when I brake recently. Wondering is it that my brake pads are worn out or naturally it’s normal to have the screeching sound?

Hi, reviving the thread. Just booked the car (sv trim), but est. Aug delivery. So long... It felt like the old versions of civic. New civic too sporty.

hi, may i check what color? must wait for so long

Hi fellow mates, i have been hearing frequent screeching sounds when I brake recently. Wondering is it that my brake pads are worn out or naturally itâs normal to have the screeching sound?

Its normal..
  • Haha! 1

Its normal..

Hmm, that sets my mind in peace.

Was really still wondering if it the pads that are almost worn out therefore producing the sound. Had just send in for 50k servicing and nothing was mentioned about the brake pads. It just seems to catch my attention recently with screeching.

Porsche is Porsche. Honda is different from Porsche

Care to share what are the exact differences (other than brand) so we can compare item by item??

• Praise 1

I am asking you. Instead of replying, you divert?

Were u asking a question?? How come I dont see any question marks? I thought u were making a point to say Porsche is Porsche. You mentioned honda is different from porsche no?? So since you mentioned its different, you would be in a better position to say whats the difference right? To me, brakes are brakes.. Different design but function is the same. Some squeal and some don't. As long as performance is not affected, I would agree that its normal.
  • Praise 2

Cosmic blue

nice color. But its really a loooonnng wait. Surprisingly the Honda City seems to have more features than the Jazz this time.

nice color. But its really a loooonnng wait. Surprisingly the Honda City seems to have more features than the Jazz this time.

City got more features meh? For a start, City rear are drum brakes while Jazz is Discs..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1