Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

My SE told me Oct when I book. But looking at most bros here should be either nov or Dec already.

But the way I finally saw a face lifted red city at Bugis just now. Seeing it for the first time on road.

My SE told me Oct when I book. But looking at most bros here should be either nov or Dec already.

But the way I finally saw a face lifted red city at Bugis just now. Seeing it for the first time on road.

Facelift version was it a new launch and different from sold in jan/feb this year
  • Praise 3

Maybe Honda know he is very active in the car forums. So can not play play.

I small fry only leh.. And how would they know Im in any forums? I think it just happened that i made it to the last few left available for that batch. Otherwise, i might needa wait 1.5mths more.. Edited by Buadongdong
  • Praise 1

Facelift version was it a new launch and different from sold in jan/feb this year

The facelift version only some minor changes to the front and back of the car. Rest of the specs is exactly the same. Jan/Feb this year should be pre facelift. If I am not wrong, facelift version was introduced in May this year.
  • Praise 1

Hey bro. Just got my ride last week. Was looking ard for boot tray. Tried asking autobacs. They do not carry the custom fit. Any recommendation? TIA

• Praise 4

Hey bro. Just got my ride last week. Was looking ard for boot tray. Tried asking autobacs. They do not carry the custom fit. Any recommendation? TIA

Get from taobao... i bought mine there
  • Praise 3

Mine is blue.

Hi can I check yours is the brilliant sporty blue or the darker blue ? when was your coe secured ?

I book the darker blue and coe secured on 19 July but no news so far.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3