Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

Hi can I check yours is the brilliant sporty blue or the darker blue ? when was your coe secured ?

I book the darker blue and coe secured on 19 July but no news so far.

Your coe secured on July and until today still no news?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi can I check yours is the brilliant sporty blue or the darker blue ? when was your coe secured ?

My COE was on 10 Aug and had a chat with my SE recently; collection is still scheduled at the end of the year with no further updates. 

I guess only when you receive your collection details, then I can start to look forward to mine.  [laugh]  

So hope you gets yours soon. 

• Praise 1

Your coe secured on July and until today still no news?

My SE did told me Oct to receive car. But I see one of the bro book in July collected his car already and potentially the same colour, so I checked with him before I go ask my SE.

My COE was on 10 Aug and had a chat with my SE recently; collection is still scheduled at the end of the year with no further updates. 

I guess only when you receive your collection details, then I can start to look forward to mine.  [laugh]  

So hope you gets yours soon. 

Thanks bro for the update. ya man. My SE haven't been updating me since I secured my COE [smash] .

I see my friends buying any brands getting their cars already and some of the bros getting their city here, make me wanna go call my SE to check on the status [:p]

Thanks bro for the update. ya man. My SE haven't been updating me since I secured my COE [smash] .

I see my friends buying any brands getting their cars already and some of the bros getting their city here, make me wanna go call my SE to check on the status [:p]

No harm giving your SE a call and ask. I too booked July and secured my COE on first bid. I called my SE on 6 Sep and replied that "my city stock arriving in nov,,,,".  My current ride ends on 20 Oct. Looks like I'll be on public transport for a couple of weeks after that. :mellow: Hope on longer than that.

• Praise 2

Darker. Same time secured my coe as well. My SE did tell me left 3 colors and if i choose from the balance, better chance of getting car in aug/sep.

• Praise 1

Darker. Same time secured my coe as well. My SE did tell me left 3 colors and if i choose from the balance, better chance of getting car in aug/sep.

Thank you for the information. I called my SE. Same reply as CITY2017, must wait till Nov but no definite date yet.

Hi all,

Just gotten my new ride last week..

The car is solid!

Hope can share to gather more information with you guys on our new ride... Cheers!

Great! Congratulations!

May we know when you booked your ride and the Colour you chose?

Hi all,

Just gotten my new ride last week..

The car is solid!

Hope can share to gather more information with you guys on our new ride... Cheers!

Congrats.. U are making the rest anxious leh
  • Praise 1

Booked in early and it's cosmic blue colour.

Hehe, booked in early (not 2359 meh?) as advance party and report strength to CSM ah? hehe.. just joking.. you might have missed out the month.

Hey bro. Just got my ride last week. Was looking ard for boot tray. Tried asking autobacs. They do not carry the custom fit. Any recommendation? TIA

Got mine from eBay. Mine is hyundai accent but can see if they sell for honda also