Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

Hi Bro,

any reason for not recommending Happycar? lousy workmanship or attitude?

Think @titanium mentioned that the workmanship was no good and there are patches not done properly..

But all detailers have their risk of poor workmanship anyways.. Dont think there are 100% workmanship.. See heng or suay kenna which person detailing your car..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Think @titanium mentioned that the workmanship was no good and there are patches not done properly..

But all detailers have their risk of poor workmanship anyways.. Dont think there are 100% workmanship.. See heng or suay kenna which person detailing your car..

Hi,

Thanks for advising. well noted.

Does the new City have that droning sound at high speed?

The next thing to get used to is the CVT, the only drawback for city..
I believe pre-fl models all have that blue icon when engine is cold in the morning.. Fl models don't have??

• Praise 1

Hi all, has anyone replace their stock tyres to bigger width without changing the rims? Original comes with 185 width. If possible to change, what will be the limit to the width with stock rims? Thanks in advance!

• Praise 1

Does the new City have that droning sound at high speed?

You mean the wong wong wong sound?? Personally havent heard that sound leh.. In fact the car's revving sound quite sweet.. Nice!!

Hi all, has anyone replace their stock tyres to bigger width without changing the rims? Original comes with 185 width. If possible to change, what will be the limit to the width with stock rims? Thanks in advance!

Tyre shop told me max width without protruding out of the car chassis dimension would be 205 but stock rims cannot take 205.. 215 will be protruding a bit. Not so nice. Edited by Buadongdong

Hi,

Thanks for advising. well noted.

Another bro here also kenna the same.

My fren tried Jerga and he said not bad at $280, I personally nv try before la but maybe u can check it out.  [;)]

• Praise 1

Bro, most of us here oldies dont have auto aircon like the FL model has..cannot help or comment on that.. Hehe..

Personally I dont warm my engine for a prolong period before moving off.. Prob start engine and in about less than 20secs then move off liao.. Why waste petrol idling. Just don't rev the car until the blue icon is gone. Anyway, the car sure warmed up after moving out of carpark.

Care to share some photos on the lousy job for the pps??

Sorry bro for the late reply as I am not in SG. will take some pics and share with you when I am back  [grin]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I just got mine. Don't see the blue icon too. Only blue light is for the driving assist lights. It turns color according to how you drive 

Hi, keen to know as well, FL City got blue icon to show engine is cool still?

Hello everyone I'm new here. Just got my Honda City SV. Can i check with you guys is the DRL supposed to be on all the time even when im not turning on any lights?

Thanks in advance.

• Praise 1

Hello everyone I'm new here. Just got my Honda City SV. Can i check with you guys is the DRL supposed to be on all the time even when im not turning on any lights?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, it is suppose to on all the time all the time.

It’s only dims when the headlights are on.

Nope, for the FL model.

Actually abit of inconvenience here. If we are waiting for someone at night for a short while. When we turn off the headlight , the DRL will be activated if engine is running. Anyway to on the aircon but not the DRL as the aircon would be off if you turn off the engine ?

Sorry bro for the late reply as I am not in SG. will take some pics and share with you when I am back [grin]

post-192051-0-01005500-1512231513_thumb.jpg

Actually abit of inconvenience here. If we are waiting for someone at night for a short while. When we turn off the headlight , the DRL will be activated if engine is running. Anyway to on the aircon but not the DRL as the aircon would be off if you turn off the engine ?

attachicon.gifIMG_1324.JPG

sport first time adding pic. Some patches of poor coating which i mention. The car also have pitched. But hard to capture with phone. It's similar to the chrome.

attachicon.gifIMG_1324.JPG

sorry first time adding pic. Some patches of poor coating which i mention. The car body also have patches. But hard to capture with phone. It's similar to the chrome.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1