Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

I did it at KM during 1000k servicing, I used my $500 credit (I think folding mirror is $100+). When u unlock vehicle mirror will stay folded. Start engine and the side mirrors will auto unfold.

It will fold back automatically when u lock the vehicle. If off engine only the mirrors will not fold back.

I asked about this feature when I bought my car and was told it was not available as a factory fitted feature; have to do it outside.

Didn’t want to mess around the car interior wiring, I gave it a pass then. Since it is available in KM, will ask about it when I collect the car back repair.

↡ Advertisement

I asked about this feature when I bought my car and was told it was not available as a factory fitted feature; have to do it outside.

Didnât want to mess around the car interior wiring, I gave it a pass then. Since it is available in KM, will ask about it when I collect the car back repair.

I believe it is only for City SV with power folding wing mirrors, a module is added to auto fold when car is locked instead of having to press a button to fold them. If your City is the V model then I don't think it is applicable since there is no power folding wing mirrors in the first place.
  • Praise 1

I believe it is only for City SV with power folding wing mirrors, a module is added to auto fold when car is locked instead of having to press a button to fold them. If your City is the V model then I don't think it is applicable since there is no power folding wing mirrors in the first place.

Thanks for the info, mine is a SV model.

KM say I dun have service credit.. :(

The TPMS I just buy from Qoo10 (about $45 total. No brand one). Been a few months and working fine. No tyre balancing done also. Just install and use. Pump tire will take 50% more time. Accuracy plus minus 2-3psi, not very accurate but ok, just to detect puncture.

One thing about city Stock tyre, the front 2 wheels seems to get heated up way more than the back. Have to set my TMPS temperature from 45 to 50 degrees if not keep beeping. Must keep close watch on tire wear and do rotation. (The tyre heat is same for all 4 wheels in my old Axio with Tiranaâs T005A comfort tires )

Normal for front wheels to be more heated as car is front wheel drive.

Neutral Newbie

How does this auto folding mirrors work? Auto close and open when the driver off/on the engine or lock the door?

From KM direct or 3rd party, cost?

KM quote me 139.1. Will see outside how much
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Normal for front wheels to be more heated as car is front wheel drive.

Rear wheels 35 degrees, front wheels 45 degrees.

(Previous driving Axio, 35 all round)

no big issue. Just observation.

Neutral Newbie

Please be careful of tall drinks if wanna put in front cup holder. It’s slightly obstructed and dun tilted your drink to put it in. Will spill if too full. (Dun ask...)

And please note those on YouTube City review mostly is not the same as SG. No auto fold mirror when lock door.

Apple Car play is NOT SUPPORTED for City. Only 1 USB port on the touch screen, messy wiring. Use cigarette lighter port.

Neutral Newbie

basket i just did my first servicing.. i asked what other things i can do using the $500 credit other than the grooming n magnetic shade.. the guy say nothing

How much for sunshade by km?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Installing Auto folding side mirror module

The module is about $14 to $50+ (Qoo10, Lazada, Shopee)

Anyone DIY b4?

Edited by BB_Man

Neutral Newbie

Kanna birdpoo for 4 hrs and etched in.

Try to remove with car soap and can’t. Used lousy microfibre cloth and kanna swirl marks

Had a quartz coating but duration too Long..

Lucky the guy (shinecars.com.sg) service very good, came and help repair it back immediately the next day. Very good service. Now good as new again.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I’m new here and I would like to know the Honda City 1.5A SV Manufactured date 2016. I’m intending to buy a 2nd hand and wonder if it is low in fuel consumption? Is it worth it to buy.

Honda City is a drivable car. It has flat rear floor making 3 adults seat comfortably.

You should do some research on pricing for a 2nd hand 2016 car. You'll be surprised a 2017 may have a lower depreciation value to 2016 due to COE value. For CAT A, current COE est 27K is very attractive for your consideration of a new car.

Hi, Iâm new here and I would like to know the Honda City 1.5A SV Manufactured date 2016. Iâm intending to buy a 2nd hand and wonder if it is low in fuel consumption? Is it worth it to buy.

Good car. FC about 15km/l. Depending on your driving style.

2016 car should be had been serviced by KAH. So the condition shld be good.

Hi, Iâm new here and I would like to know the Honda City 1.5A SV Manufactured date 2016. Iâm intending to buy a 2nd hand and wonder if it is low in fuel consumption? Is it worth it to buy.

Fuel consumption is your only consideration?? Define what u mean by worth or not? Our definition may not be the same as yours leh.. Also, 2017 face lifted ones have rear aircon. 2016 ones dont have.. Edited by Buadongdong
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Heard good things about the 2016 which FC can hit 17km/l (old man driving). But complains that rear passenger may not feel aircon. Edited by BB_Man