Double park? Think again...if you are in Msia

Vulcann

Video of man in Malaysia smashing car blocking his way goes viral

Published on Jan 24, 2014
2:49 PM

KOTA KINABALU (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - A video of a frustrated motorist in Malaysia smashing the window of a car that was blocking his exit from a parking spot in Sabah has gone viral.

In the clip uploaded on YouTube on Tuesday, the man is seen smashing the driver's window of the car with what looks like a hammer after his numerous attempts at sounding the horn failed to draw any attention.

After smashing the window, the man opens the car door, shifts the gear to neutral and pushes it away with the help of another person.

Subsequently, two cars are seen leaving the parking lot.

(source: http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/se-asia/story/video-man-malaysia-smashing-car-blocking-his-way-goes-viral-20140124 )

Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=500Co6eAVjM

Fast forward to 1:30 & then 5:10 respectively...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Orbi goot, but they should be more considerate and push it somewhere it won't block the road lah.

That would have been the perfect ending.

the lady driver also one of a kind, came back still left car in the position to block all the other cars behind it

Turbocharged

if you really need to park this way, make sure you don't pull the hand brake so that others can push your ride.

• Praise 2

Orbi goot, but they should be more considerate and push it somewhere it won't block the road lah.

That would have been the perfect ending.

\

they should push it into the sea/river/longkang

my car oso kena block once in JB... similar to the vid except mine was corner lot and I scraped my rear left bumper against the high kerb while trying to squeeze out of the tight gap after waiting 10min for the mofo.

• Praise 2

the lady driver of the smashed car looks lost

I see the drivers in Sabah damm patient.

Here only 3 mins n yr car smashed till cannot recognise when u come back.

And the woman driver looks like she sud not b driving in the first place. Really stupid to the 1st degree.

• Praise 2

wow ... the guy keep a "hammer" in his car, such conveniently [sly]

double parker is asking for trouble .... either screen kena smashed or a big turtle picture on the bonnet and 4 doors deep scratch

Edited by Wt_know

If this happened in Sg a few times and splashed across the newspapers, there will be much lesser, if not eridicate, such indiscrimate parking. More effective than any traffic summons. Seldom it's the law that the mf drivers are taking advantage of - that no one dare bash their cars.

• Praise 1

I've encountered cases where drivers park their cars in front of other occupied lots. After giving a horn, the driver will come out to drive one side to let the other car move off bf they go into the lot. Anyone ok with this? So far have not done it as I would rather wait a while or move elsewhere instead of leaving the car blocking other peoples way

Edited by Christan