Porsche Macan & Audi Q5/SQ5 Comparisons

4rings

Actually the use of COE quota pre-determined by LTA already control the car population very tightly, why need to make car buying expensive?

So only the rich can afford.

Poor people had to take MRT.

↡ Advertisement

coe = money

arf = money

import tax = money

erp = money

road tax = money

gst = money

car = money

can anyone else think of a better business plan?

Edited by Wt_know

WAH! Now this is perfect money spinner for the Gov! And people fighting to donate!!!!

No wonder the Minister paid such a high salary!!!! How many minister take MRT to work????

coe = money
arf = money
import tax = money
erp = money
road tax = money
gst = money

car = money

~ 320k for new model Macan vs ~300k for so old Q5?

I'll take....

the MRT [laugh]

I believe 320k is w/o COE. I think even the S model Macan still more expensive than SQ5.

I believe 320k is w/o COE. I think even the S model Macan still more expensive than SQ5.

Nah... the non-turbo 3.0 Macan shows as 258k w/out COE in Sgcarmart. So add another odd 75k should be about 335k for the Macan. The SQ5 is also 335k and the plain Q5 about 305k. But both the 4Rings look dated now.

I like how the LR Evoque looks but its so underpowered and overpriced in this group.

Edited by ins1dious

ya, so even Macan is base on Q5. In terms of the look and feel, the Macan is pure Porsche. Just check from distributor Stuttgart Auto, the Macan turbo is price on $356,888 (w/o COE)

ya, so even Macan is base on Q5. In terms of the look and feel, the Macan is pure Porsche. Just check from distributor Stuttgart Auto, the Macan turbo is price on $356,888 (w/o COE)

356k w/o COE for the Turbo? ouch....

(edited)

356k w/o COE for the Turbo? ouch....

I rather get cayenne

Has anyone placed deposit for the Macan? Any idea how long is the wait till delivery for Spore?

U should ask the SE.

Alternatively ask this on watches thread, got one bro there called Vice simi simi, ordered one Macan for his maid to go market

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

I rather get cayenne

U should ask the SE.

Alternatively ask this on watches thread, got one bro there called Vice simi simi, ordered one Macan for his maid to go market

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcZhHCHrC7U

Just in time. A review by Mat Watson on the Macan.

I think the Macan looks far better than the Q5. Ohhh and a lot more dynamic [thumbsup]

Just in time. A review by Mat Watson on the Macan.

I think the Macan looks far better than the Q5. Ohhh and a lot more dynamic [thumbsup]

For one Macan, u can get 2 Q5, indeed its beautiful but for the price to pay, i wont

coe = money

arf = money

import tax = money

erp = money

road tax = money

gst = money

car = money

You miss out 1 more...

P*P = $$$$

I rather get cayenne

U should ask the SE.

he order porsche for maid ownself drive audi? salah leh hahah

Have you noticed the difference in prices between Macan base model and Macan turbo is much smaller than that between Cayenne base model and Cayenne Turbo. Also, Panamera Turbo is priced almost double of Panamera base model. The same trend goes for 911 base model and 911 Turbo. So if you want the most value money access to a Porsche turbo engine, you can consider Macan Turbo. But you have to like the junior SUV concept first and foremost.

↡ Advertisement