New Audi A3 Sedan - "only premium petrol sedan under Cat A"

Glyuen

Look at the premium they are earning. Anyway when i wanted to order a year ago...they will trying to clear older stocks at 129k. And this was with 67k coe.

Agree with you about higher margin. I think it is same with other ADs as well. Maybe they don't think coe has stabilize yet (like last couple of around when it see saw like 9k)

btw: why didn't you buy then? At that price the profit margin was like $10ķ. You have to pay like at least 3x this amount if you went for other entry luxury brands.

↡ Advertisement

Audi A3 sportsback, now going at a steal of $128K.

Save $22K from 2014 price.

318i at $14xK and C180 at $15xK.

Can forget about the A3 liao

318i at $14xK and C180 at $15xK.

Can forget about the A3 liao

Was told base trim C180 is priced at 166k currently with trade in + loan.

A4 155k

318i 143k?

Jaguar XE 160k.

CLA can get at 13xK

Seems like much better deal

CLA180 nett price at C&C recently after CNY was listed at $165,888. Do correct me if I am wrong because that's what I saw on the price list then.

Unless of course you include all the freebies / perks they give you and tell you is actual savings (but are not) and all of them have ridiculously bloated prices. But those no matter how inflated, also "worth" $8000 at most.. not 30K discount.

CLA180 nett price at C&C recently after CNY was listed at $165,888. Do correct me if I am wrong because that's what I saw on the price list then.

Unless of course you include all the freebies / perks they give you and tell you is actual savings (but are not) and all of them have ridiculously bloated prices. But those no matter how inflated, also "worth" $8000 at most.. not 30K discount.

Whatever la.

Don't believe then You go down C&C ask lor

Whatever la.

Don't believe then You go down C&C ask lor

Little bit only agitated lol. I'm just reporting what I saw on 11th Feb when C&C reopened. I was there.

Little bit only agitated lol. I'm just reporting what I saw on 11th Feb when C&C reopened. I was there.

not agitated. just can't be bothered to argue.

especially someone with a nick like that. in a thread like this. 

seems like a lost cause. lol

not agitated. just can't be bothered to argue.

especially someone with a nick like that. in a thread like this. 

seems like a lost cause. lol

1. What's with my nick? Now resort to this already? And if there's something wrong with my username in an online forum, wouldn't it say a lot about yours too?

2. Why don't you share how you got the 13xk price for CLA? I have a friend working in C&C sales, price didn't budge, for both CLA180 and 200. $165,888 and $166,888 respectively, haven't include the freebies / perks that are "worth" $8000. Even with overtrade, hard to reach 13xK.

3. I am only sharing what I know so that people don't get misled and make a wasted trip down the showroom. I don't know what you have against me but it's really uncalled for & childish.

Have nice day ^^

• Praise 1