DIY Waxing

Extremme

Thanks alot for the advice Fett and Ryanredho!

I went to the Meguair Booth at the motorshow to purchase some of the items and they told me the same thing about car maintenence as well. :)

May I ask if I should still do pps if I wax?

Likewise if I were to do pps, can I still wax my car?

I heard PPS may cause white car to turn yellowish so Im not very keen...

Cheers!

• Praise 1

Thanks alot for the advice Fett and Ryanredho!

I went to the Meguair Booth at the motorshow to purchase some of the items and they told me the same thing about car maintenence as well. :)

May I ask if I should still do pps if I wax?

Likewise if I were to do pps, can I still wax my car?

I heard PPS may cause white car to turn yellowish so Im not very keen...

Cheers!

No worries bro glad it helps!

Yes you certainly can wax over the pps the pps can act as a buffer later and wax can give additional depth to the colour of the paint and give more resistance to watermark that being say still wash weekly to reduce chance of watermark etching in.

If you interested to do PPS PM me I will let you know where you can go to!

It's okay. We wait for Ryan to be available to meet up. I have a lot of questions to ask him. He is the car detailing guru. suck him dry. haha.

Haha bro sure we can share more! Maybe this coming weekend?

Sure, Bro. Let me know the date, time and location. I am interested to meet up.

Sure let me see if I'm able to make myself free. Anyone have a suitable location?

Bro what kind of portable pressure washer you using

I bought from Delta. Pressure not too bad, as I enjoyed spraying it. If battery is flat, can charge at home or continue to use with the supplied cigarette plug cable. 35L.

post-24238-0-95908300-1484814252_thumb.png

I bought from Delta. Pressure not too bad, as I enjoyed spraying it. If battery is flat, can charge at home or continue to use with the supplied cigarette plug cable. 35L.

I was eyeing this. Does the soap gun work as like those at petrol station car wash?

Ah I see! Would really like to see the pressure. I use a pressure washer but now have some issues with the condo management lol. Maybe when we meet up can take a look!

Anyone interested to do a wash together this Saturday afternoon?

Sunday is better as MSCP has hourly parking on Saturday. How about the AMK St 52 mscp I mentioned in earlier post? 3pm on 4-5 upper floors?

may not be there today as CNY takes priority with hectic last minute rush.

Sure let me see if I'm able to make myself free. Anyone have a suitable location?

hi good morning to you all. Pls let me know if there's a demo on claying as i m really keen in learning hands on. Thanks.

• Praise 1

hi good morning to you all. Pls let me know if there's a demo on claying as i m really keen in learning hands on. Thanks.

Surely! Let's try after CNY weekend! Find a suitable location Adam we can do there!

If you are a lazy person like me.... can try using those waterless wash and wax.. im currently using this from Bullsone. Really good at cleaning and does not leave scratches on paintwork.

https://www.bullsone.com.sg/collections/surface-care/products/waterless-2-in-1-cleaner

Or if you wanna put in more effort, can try this carnauba wax,

https://www.bullsone.com.sg/collections/surface-care/products/firstclass-premium-carnauba-wax-260g

Wax on wax off!  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Just spent 3hrs last Friday washing and waxing the car to make it shiny and smooth. Abit heart pain to be having rainy weather now, but what to do haha. Cannot remember having such wet weather so close to CNY in the past.

↡ Advertisement