5 Ways You can Spot a Douchebag Driver....

Bonafidestack

You might be able to find all kind of douchebag driver whenever you are driving these day. I guess is the macro effect (the weather, fuel prices, food we eat, beer we drink, and the frustrating public transport we encountered)

Just to name a few of them that you might wanna avoid and go near them.

1) The music is so loud that even you can hear when you are driving pass them.

entertainment.jpg

They probably can't even hear you...

2) They have "alot of mods" in a bread and butter car,

vios_mod_4.jpg

Not sure if they will head to pasir gudang for some race...

3) Don't know how to park

27zeyr9.jpg

No need to say. Confirm a douchebag

4)Tailgating expert

tailgating_8842.jpg

They really think they are from so car aerobatics team or smth....

5) 99% of Taxi driver.

1.Epica%202.jpg

Not all are that bad. But i always encountered a few that is very "mischievous" one...

Come on and list more characteristic of an douchebag driver!!!

Drive cautious everyone!!! Especially during this festive season!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Want to add on to your list.

Drivers who apply a piece of sunshade or a patch of dark window film at the side window to cover their face. These are drivers who are often stared upon.

• Praise 2

Want to add on to your list.

Drivers who apply a piece of sunshade or a patch of dark window film at the side window to cover their face. These are drivers who are often stared upon.

This i have to agree; those idiots who try and cover their faces are often the ones whom are often stared at..guilty?

• Praise 1

Drivers who apply a piece of sunshade or a patch of dark window film at the side window to cover their face.

Ahemmm......for RadX's case, i think it's called doing public service...... [:p]:D:D

• Praise 4

I hate those that hang their hands outside the door with a cig and conveniently flick it onto the road when they are done with it.

Edited by Chrispie
  • Praise 7

thumbs up for good thread! last week and this week too many over-excited drivers from all categories..always seem to be rushing even though during traffic snarls

I feel that ppl who comprain about being tailgated are ppl who dunno how to move aside.

All you have to do is to let the faster car past you and you can filter back. The tailgating stop liao coz the tailgater go tailgate other cars ahead. So simple.

How about those who put on decal of police crest? What's the deal?

Those are useless. I still see summon ticket on the wiper. As if can ward off parking warden or TP.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 6

I hate those that hang their hands outside the door with a cig and conveniently flick it onto the road when they are done with it.

Yeah man. It currently illegal to smoke while driving thou... hahaha.

thumbs up for good thread! last week and this week too many over-excited drivers from all categories..always seem to be rushing even though during traffic snarls

Better help to make this thread last!!! don't waste my effort! haha... [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Twincharged

I feel that ppl who comprain about being tailgated are ppl who dunno how to move aside.

All you have to do is to let the faster car past you and you can filter back. The tailgating stop liao coz the tailgater go tailgate other cars ahead. So simple.

Twincharged

Guess you have never been tailgated on lane 2 and 3 before. How to move aside if I am travelling at 60 on lane 3 and there is another car tailgating me cuz he wants to overtake from the left?

• Praise 1

Guess you have never been tailgated on lane 2 and 3 before. How to move aside if I am travelling at 60 on lane 3 and there is another car tailgating me cuz he wants to overtake from the left?

Speed up then.

• Dislike 2

Twincharged

Speed up then.

Why should i speed up? I am on lane 3 and there aren't any more lanes to the left already. Anything wrong with travelling at 60 on lane 3? Plus there are other vehicles infront.

• Praise 1

drivers who horn "BEEE-BEEE-BEEE-BEEEEEEEEEEEEP" before slowly grinding to a halt.

if you have enough time to press the horn for so long, it's not so dangerous as to warrant a horn.

and if it's really so dangerous, brake first la.

Edited by Alheych
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Why should i speed up? I am on lane 3 and there aren't any more lanes to the left already. Anything wrong with travelling at 60 on lane 3? Plus there are other vehicles infront.

agreed. you should just release the accelerator and let your ride slow to a halt. see how long he can take it. :D

• Praise 1

Agree

tailgaters on lane 3 can always overtake using lane 2 or 1

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1