Recommendation of Used Car

You guys can stop commenting on ts way for upbringing his own children. There are many rich ppl then manage to bring up their child into good hearted and capable ppl that will eventually do good and contribute to the society in future.

It doesn't matter whether you have been through tough times or not during uni, wad rights as an outsider do we have to compare others to ourselves?

• Praise 1

father want to buy son a car must obtain COE (Cert of Enlightenment) from MCF.

people want to buy just help to recommend. Why bother whether it has any adverse effect on anybody.... [crazy]

You guys can stop commenting on ts way for upbringing his own children. There are many rich ppl then manage to bring up their child into good hearted and capable ppl that will eventually do good and contribute to the society in future.

It doesn't matter whether you have been through tough times or not during uni, wad rights as an outsider do we have to compare others to ourselves?

i tried but still many ignored. Let them be.... [laugh]

a car gai seow thread becomes a child upbringing issue..... :ph34r:

U see those ah beng u think their parent bought them car?

U see those ah beng u think their parent bought them car?

For all we know, they may be doing illegal stuff making big bucks. Can't judge a book by its cover.

Of course there are really spoilt brats out there. But if all of us try to make others the same as us, the world wont be a colorful place anymore.

I just graduated from NTU. My advice is to not get the car for your son. It is no longer that difficult to get into NTU, the difficult thing now is to graduate with a good degree class. I have had friends with cars back in NTU and the car is mainly the reason that most end up at the bottom end of the academic bell curve. Your son is likely to spend less time in his studies. Just my 2 cents worth.

Yes agree. Everything akong provide. Whats the motivation to work hard and appreciate?

Somemore if he drives vios and someone else drive a bmw. He may ask for upgrade.

I am so envious.

I remember I was the first boy in my whole kampong to get into NUS and my mum didn't even buy me a BMX bicycle to reward me.

Anyway, congratulations and Happy New Year!

Edited by Albeniz

For all we know, they may be doing illegal stuff making big bucks. Can't judge a book by its cover.

Of course there are really spoilt brats out there. But if all of us try to make others the same as us, the world wont be a colorful place anymore.

Yah cant say a kid will be spoilt by giving them a car, it should be what values to be teach that makes the child.

Yes agree. Everything akong provide. Whats the motivation to work hard and appreciate?

Somemore if he drives vios and someone else drive a bmw. He may ask for upgrade.

Then should make the kid clear that the car if for his convenience not for other things.

Now u work hard to earn money, then get rich, for who u work so hard if not for ur descendant

• Praise 2

hmmm... with so many siao pple driving around....I think I rather my kid to take public transport...I think after buying him a car...I will probably be praying he will reach home safely everyday....

Supercharged

Bro wu eia boh? One recommend SUV/AWD, one say need Getz pickup to tackle NTU roads. Beginning to sound like Dakar rally liao. [hur]

Edited by Didu

your son is a lucky fella.
that is all i can say.

the choices of cars, given the model, all are second hand rite?

any choice of car also the same. it is just a ride.

as long as budget is ok, can buy liow.

Thanks all Bro who gave good advice!

I am considering getting OPC for him as he maybe staying in hostel for the 1st year.

Thanks all Bro who gave good advice!

I am considering getting OPC for him as he maybe staying in hostel for the 1st year.

fwah~~~! stay in hostel still got car ah?

sigh... i said it before, i say it again. your son is damnnnnnnnn lucky~!

fwah~~~! stay in hostel still got car ah?

sigh... i said it before, i say it again. your son is damnnnnnnnn lucky~!

need lah,

after school can fetch gf to somewhere play [:p]

need lah,

after school can fetch gf to somewhere play [:p]

Hello I dun to be grandad before I retire else I need to sarpork both car and baby! :D