CTE towards SLE after tunnel

MadDog70

At about 8.45am, I was driving inside the CTE tunnel towards SLE when I thought how come the traffic was slow. Then I saw a van hogging in the middle lane, then switched to fast lane. Immediately after the tunnel, this van switched on hazard lights and purposely pulled brake and trying to stop a sport car behind him (can't tell if it's a Z4 or MX5). Then the van driver got off the vehicle. Damn, out of no where stop in the fast lane, very inconsiderate.

Anyway, anyone sees what heppen next?

↡ Advertisement

At about 8.45am, I was driving inside the CTE tunnel towards SLE when I thought how come the traffic was slow. Then I saw a van hogging in the middle lane, then switched to fast lane. Immediately after the tunnel, this van switched on hazard lights and purposely pulled brake and trying to stop a sport car behind him (can't tell if it's a Z4 or MX5). Then the van driver got off the vehicle. Damn, out of no where stop in the fast lane, very inconsiderate.

Douchebag driver

Sport car driver may have done something and upset the van driver.

Then again, 2 wrongs don't make one right.

Edited by Yuan
  • Praise 1

he wanted to give 2 mandarin orange to sport car guy

LOL

Maybe what TS saw was part 2 liao ---- part 1 happened at 2km before this, sports car driver actually stopped in front of van and gave oranges first. Van driver was following Chinese custom and reciprocating the orange-giving custom when TS drove pass and saw what he saw!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1