Gong Xi Fa Cai (Happy Chinese New Year)

Picnic06-Biante15

Try this one for your wife...send this to her... Hey girl! You look 鼠per fine! I 牛 you were the one for me cos’ you make me go 虎-lala!

I am just so in兔 you. I promise to love you 龙龙 time cos you are just so蛇– ductive.

Say you’ll be 马 lady and let me sa-羊 you forever.

猴my god, when I 鸡 your face, there’s not a thing that I would change. Please 狗 out with me, my 猪-liet!

Haha, this is very funny. Happy New Year!

• Praise 2

Try this one for your wife...send this to her... Hey girl! You look 鼠per fine! I 牛 you were the one for me cos you make me go 虎-lala!

I am just so in兔 you. I promise to love you 龙龙 time cos you are just so蛇 ductive.

Say youll be 马 lady and let me sa-羊 you forever.

猴my god, when I 鸡 your face, theres not a thing that I would change. Please 狗 out with me, my 猪-liet!

Fabulous 👍😄

2nd day of CNY only😄 u all enjoy the rest of the days ahead ya👍

Edited by FourZero
  • Praise 3

How are you surviving the CNY visitations, drinks, makan, etc etc.... [grin] [grin] (i m having coughs now, dont know why [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] )

Cut down on the mandrain orange intake, and drink more "Ang Mo liang teh" aka beer!!!

Wishing u and family 新年快乐,身体健康!HUAT AH!!!

• Praise 8

Fabulous 👍😄

2nd day of CNY only😄 u all enjoy the rest of the days ahead ya👍

Waiting to play mahjong later :))

Hope can win some and share the winnings with relatives and kids :))

祝大家羊羊得意 。。。 丰盛满满 :)

• Praise 4

It's been like a few years I nvr play MJ liao😞😞😞

Enjoy Mate👍😄 Huat ah

• Praise 4

Wow !

Impressive !!

But can't work on wifey :D

Before can even finish 1st sentence, she will probably say, don't 肉麻 lah... :D

LOL, 肉麻 ah!?... ok de, enjoy some 肉gan (bak gua) and beer with her then :D[thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Cut down on the mandrain orange intake, and drink more "Ang Mo liang teh" aka beer!!!

Wishing u and family 新年快乐,身体健康!HUAT AH!!!

Early morning, better drink some chinese tea first, after 10am, bring out the TIGER!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Ok :))

Won abt $40 :))

So, went to buy ice-cream for kids :)))

It's a good start to the new year :))

Hope everyone also huat like me :)) 大家一起发大财 :))

• Praise 1

Huat ahh!!

When you reach home, dont forget to follow the suggestion below hor:-

(translated: Good husband washes wifey's underwears and enjoy Gong (same sound as hubby) Xi (same sound as wash) Huat Chai!!!

Ok :))

Won abt $40 :))

So, went to buy ice-cream for kids :)))

It's a good start to the new year :))

Hope everyone also huat like me :)) 大家一起发大财 :))

post-944-0-48318000-1424431302_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Huat ahh!!

(translated: Good husband washes wifey's underwears and enjoy Gong (same sound as hubby) Xi (same sound as wash) Huat Chai!!!

Put into washing machine and wash all clothes lor :))

Finally can rest and enjoy the days... :))

Hmm...time to buy 12mil toto, and gond xi fa cai :))

• Praise 1

Put into washing machine and wash all clothes lor :))

Finally can rest and enjoy the days... :))

Hmm...time to buy 12mil toto, and gond xi fa cai :))

I did the washing last nite 😄😄😄 lol

Tonight can relax n watch tv program 'Avatar' now 😄👍

• Praise 7

Huat ahh!!

post-944-0-48318000-1424431302.jpg

冷笑话 [smash][sweatdrop][laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 5

must cherish what we have here....

meanwhile in Brunei

Brunei has announced that for the upcoming Chinese New Year, lion dances can only be performed from February 19 to 21, 2015 and only on three premises, namely, inside the temple, inside Chinese school halls and in the homes of respective Chinese association members. Prior to this the performance was available to the public, especially for Chinese-owned shops. The rules were disclosed in a letter that was circulated in social media, which has been confirmed by the Ministry of Home Affairs.

5412977616_30be3d1ebd_z2.jpg
Brunei: lion dance not longer allowed in public places, as Muslims should not see it

On February 19 and February 21, the lion dances can take place from 8am to 11.30am and from 1.30pm to 5.15pm. On February 20, which is a Friday, the lion dances can only take place in the afternoon from 2pm to 5.15pm following Friday prayers. The lion dances must be temporarily halted for 30 minutes before and after Azan Fardhu Asar in respect of prayer times.

Also, the lion dances cannot be accompanied by any firecrackers or fireworks. The members of the lion dance troupe must be Chinese students or Chinese community members only. The lion dances cannot be performed at hotels, restaurants, commercial premises, roads and other public areas, which before this was allowed at invitation from premise owners.

Last week, imams across Brunei warn that the mere sight of lion dance and Santa Claus could lead to tasyabbuh (imitation) and could damage the aqidah (faith) of Muslims. "Non-Islamic festivals are historically tied with other religions. Sometimes the excitement and fervour of the festivities celebrated by the followers of other religions attract and entice some Muslims to want to participate and join in the merriment. At times, such beliefs are embedded in the form of entertainment, either for the purpose of enlivening the mood of the celebrations for a certain religious ritual," the imams issued a joint statement.

"It is feared that a casual following of this nature will lead to tasyabbuh and invariably taint the sanctity of the Muslim aqidah. In Islam it is forbidden for us to imitate the ways and practices of other religions in matters of their aqidah. Tasyabbuh include the act of imitating their behaviour, way of dressing and special accessorising such as taking part in a lion dance show, wearing a Santa Claus outfit, and decorating homes with pictures or symbols that are not in line with the teachings of Islam. Some might find such imitation to be insignificant but it can have an impact on our aqidah, therefore it is best to avoid it," they added.

DSC06324.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5