The Little Lim Flying Dagger

Jman888

Church caretaker, 80, jailed and fined for threatening girlfriend's landlord with knife
Published on Feb 03, 2014
By Khushwant Singh
An 80-year-old church caretaker who suspected his girlfriend was in a relationship with her landlord threw a kitchen knife at him in a brawl on holy ground.
Lim Song Chong hurled the 20cm-long blade at 65-year-old Mr Cheong Yee Mun, who escaped being hit by hiding behind a pillar at the Glad Tidings Church.
Mr Lim also threw an umbrella, a pocket knife and kitchen scissors at the retiree, who retaliated by chucking a fire extinguisher at his "very, very frail" rival. None of the projectiles hit their intended target and police arrived to separate the seniors.
Lim was fined a total of $3,000 and jailed for a day on Monday after he admitted committing criminal intimidation by chasing Mr Cheong with the knife and performing a rash act by throwing it at him. Another charge of criminal intimidation and two counts of throwing the smaller knife and scissors were taken into consideration.

小林飞刀!!

really salute these old man, 65 years old and 80 years old can still have so much energy to fight [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

why would they want to send a 80 years old to jail? :huh:

↡ Advertisement

Love never grows old my friend... but our body parts do... wonder how his GF did with the landlord (65 YO)... ^_^

maybe his GF remove her dentures and suck him dry??? [lipsrsealed][sly]

• Praise 1

run run shaw married the 2nd wife when he was 90 years old :D

Is the 80 year-old as rich as run run shaw? [sly]

Hmm... no mention of how old the gf is

Mr Lim is 80 years old.

Mr Cheong is 65 years old.

What is the age of the girlfriend?

Think abt 60s ba... 80 YO lau kok kok liao dunno wat else can... wonder is this 1 sided affection by great grandpa, as I can't think of a 60YO woman hook onto 80 Yo man, unless he sibeh rich or still upz-able :D

Anyway, 60 + woman still can do ba.. just dry dry only n need some vaseline.... :ph34r:

Wanbao said she's 49.

The 49 year old flower must be feeling very flattered to have 2 matured heroes falling head over heels for her.

The 49 year old flower must be feeling very flattered to have 2 matured heroes falling head over heels for her.

I think I would vomit..... 2 old fogies going one on one over her... think this lady smart.. play both men out to get what she want$$$$...

↡ Advertisement