If only expressways everyday like Monday (3 Feb 2014)

Ah_Zai

yesterday evening peak hours went home via CTE/SLE. TRAFFIC SUPER SMOOTH LIKE WHITE CHICKEN. seeeee beh song. there were the good old days i heard? Any old timers drivers can comment? [gorgeous]

↡ Advertisement

we should have LNY every day. Lol....

Have to say this 'cos if say that it will be considered foreigner-bashing. [:p]

Edited by Kangadrool

3 Feb drive is smooth? try driving on a Sat/Sun morning can already.

everyone drives the same road at the same time. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell u that congestion is bound to happen.

and when everyone thinks that they have a more appealing reason why they should drive, again you don't need a minister to tell u they need to set up ERP to manage congestion.

I understand that school starts today.

Singapore students very rich. a lot drive to work one.

When it was my era, having a daily chartered school bus to go to school and back home was already a privilege.

Right now you see mummies and daddies fetching kids to and fro with their Audis, Bentleys, Mercs. :wub:

My kiddo only has a bread and butter Honda to sit in. [drivingcar]

When it was my era, having a daily chartered school bus to go to school and back home was already a privilege.

Right now you see mummies and daddies fetching kids to and fro with their Audis, Bentleys, Mercs. :wub:

My kiddo only has a bread and butter Honda to sit in. [drivingcar]

Woah, still got Honda to sit in.. Good enough already lah.. Last time I pri school year 1 got bus, then afterwards, my parents made me take SBS liao.. =X In pri 2.. Got once, sit wrong bus, sit til lost til dunno where.. Lucky got kind stranger gave me $10 sit taxi home.. Such a nice guy..

Woah, still got Honda to sit in.. Good enough already lah.. Last time I pri school year 1 got bus, then afterwards, my parents made me take SBS liao.. =X In pri 2.. Got once, sit wrong bus, sit til lost til dunno where.. Lucky got kind stranger gave me $10 sit taxi home.. Such a nice guy..

Same lo... I also take SBS home one.. some times walk home instead so can take the money buy some tidbits!!

Same lo... I also take SBS home one.. some times walk home instead so can take the money buy some tidbits!!

Haha! Nice.. Same lor, sometimes I walk a little more so can save money buy sweets.. Even pick up 10 cents from the ground also damn happy liao, coz can buy the ice-pops from one of the house and eat on the way back home..

Haha! Nice.. Same lor, sometimes I walk a little more so can save money buy sweets.. Even pick up 10 cents from the ground also damn happy liao, coz can buy the ice-pops from one of the house and eat on the way back home..

Same here. Walk to save some money.

Mine need to walk a fair distance but it was alright. Only time it became a challenge was when there was excursion on one half of the day and there was school on the second half. I would save the hassle and stayed back in school altogether.

Sorry for OT.

this morning traffic was good also. aye-ecp was smooth. i think this kind of traffic was a normality 20yrs back.

20 years ago, expressway is literally an Express Way. :ph34r:

scary leh. primary 2, at that age, if he give u $10, ask u take cab home BUT he will ask u go his house first.... Imagine.. [shakehead]

20 years ago, expressway is literally an Express Way. :ph34r:

hence I find that in Sin's context, we can just take FC figures purely on city driving ratings.

express is normal and normal is start stop traffic... [lipsrsealed]

Supercharged

i feel that most of the cars are own by PR or foreigners. our traffic is lighter when these people leave singapore to their home town for celebration like CNY.

i feel that most of the cars are own by PR or foreigners. our traffic is lighter when these people leave singapore to their home town for celebration like CNY.

some sinkies still have not come back from holidays abroad..most of the Malaysian vehicles/bikes are still not back in full force yet..probably the traffic will resume normally come next week

Lol, seems like so many of you last time pri school walk to school just to buy more tidbits?! I also same lo, there was once never tally account and overspend on tidbits, and ended cannot take sbs bus and walked to school instead.

Anyway, maybe still many people no matter foreigners or locals still on leave? Thts why road still so smooth this week?

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement