Ceiling water seepage marks

Bluepica

my wife complaint to HDB and push around to town council etc..... she went to see MP and next day all automatic all up to arrange, they still say "small small thing go to MP leh" we say you guys keep push us around first hor [laugh][laugh]

i know anything inside the door is belong to HDB..................anything outside the door is belong to town council..........sibei funny...............this is where the what all in one hotline come into use I think............. [laugh] [laugh]

these HDB officers all sibei snake one............no shout they no work............but must shout softly.............that is shout to the upper layer............... [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

There are always selfish ppl ard one... that time when my downstairs neighbour kena leakage from my unit, immediately HDb recommend re-surfacing my toilet, I accepted without argument, I went downstair see my neighbour for the very first time, 50+ "lou gu po", saw her watering her plants so I went over introduce myself and ask if the reno can delay a week because my parents are around and if during reno no toilet to use for 2 days it will be inconvenient for them.... all the while she didn't look at me while I talk to her and she continue watering her plant... after I finished talking, all she said was "but my toilet keep leaking like, aiyah! you go talk to HDb, don't talk to me.." with such attitude, I turn ard and walked off but still let the reno carry on as planed, ask my parents to move out a while.

Now, my above family also got attitude problem one..... or maybe it's me... [sweatdrop]

Good karma will come back to you bro. Always good to help because ignoring the problem will not make it go away. So well done....although your upstairs guy may be another problematic chap.

18 hours ago, chieneni said:

I had this problem in my basement  before and i tried this grouting machine to use .

maybe can help u too!
https://www.saking.com/en/product-series/grouting-machine

Grouting is good for underground water or retaining wall where you don't have access to the other side. Sometime you even have to 'release' the water and let it drain off somewhere. For water proofing failure, if you don't solve the source, it is a perpetual problem. Water will find the weakest point and you will land with a new leak elsewhere. That is my 2-cent. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1