Why Singapore don't have such a car wash machine anymore?

Bonafidestack

Supercharged

Cos people prefer manual hand wash, and many go JB to wash car.

Also such machine wash, will it damage the car's paint, side mirror, etc?

Cos people prefer manual hand wash, and many go JB to wash car.

Also such machine wash, will it damage the car's paint, side mirror, etc?

But used to have some "fun" with gf while inside. Then quite exciting as when car wash cycle about to end we have to quickly wrap up our activity [:p]

Due to the rough brush, it would damage the car paint and also cannot wash thoroughly. But even the current manual wash also can scratch the car paint.

Supercharged

But used to have some "fun" with gf while inside. Then quite exciting as when car wash cycle about to end we have to quickly wrap up our activity [:p]

I think it would be even more "fun" if can do it in the machine car wash, without the car!!! :D

• Praise 1

foreign worker cheaper than maintaining machine

As for those that think "hand wash" better than machine wash:

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 3

ILs told me its because these machines use recycled and/or industrial water to cut cost previously. This led to accelerated corrosion to the paintwork & metal parts in general.

Why now singapore no longer have such machine anymore???

automatic_reciprocate_car_wash_machine_S

The scratches that it caused on the car paint is horrible.

You need to experience it to understand how bad it is.

Singapore has plenty of these machines many many years back. The advantage is they are very quick in the wash and drying. 3 minutes and you get a washed and almost perfectly dried car. And it looks bloody fun.

But wait till you see the scratches on the paint coating. Many many fine hairlines all over the place. Crazy!

• Praise 1

missed this auto car wash, i not that concern about the damage on paint and this is quite fun and no labor needed, they have dry blower at the end of the tunnel :D

yeah... i missed it too.

would love to see my kid's reaction when going thru it.

now looking for such machines in M'sia to let him experience what I experienced as a kid~! [laugh]

Haha. yah! i miss that feeling too. Only experienced when i was a kid when my dad driving...

Hahaha. that's very kinky sia.... [sly][sly][sly]

I think it would be even more "fun" if can do it in the machine car wash, without the car!!! :D

Would be VERY painful!

Haha. yah! i miss that feeling too. Only experienced when i was a kid when my dad driving...

Hahaha. that's very kinky sia.... [sly][sly][sly]

More like the danger of being seen/caught added to the (s)excitement haha....

I believe this machine will make a comeback, with improvement.

The labour cost and worker levy is simply too high here to have manual car wash.

I believe this machine will make a comeback, with improvement.

The labour cost and worker levy is simply too high here to have manual car wash.

hope they make a come back with better machinery and hopefully not breakdown easily.

the best thing if it can be self operate (insert note) and 24-hour [bounce2]

Actually some of these car wash have cameras installed. These cameras will provide footage to verify events should complaints arise from customers who claim damages. I remember one such case many many years ago when a customer file a claim against the operator for causing a dent. I think the footage showed the driver actually moved the car.

↡ Advertisement