Pioneer generation package

Wind30

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/450-000-seniors-eligible/988234.html

I thought this is one of the better policies recently. Only applicable to citizens born before 1949 and is citizen before1986. This one really targeted born singaporean family and not new citizens.

I have always thought there should be some differentiation between "new citizens" vs those singapreans that are born and raised here.

Even though I don't qualify (not that old) it is going to help my family because both my inlaws and my mom qualifies :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

The "Package" states those born before 1949 and those become citizen before 1986 .... [flowerface]

So after 01-01-1950 onward, chia-ka-kee ... [sweatdrop]

If my math is correct, before 1949 mean 31/12/1948 or earlier. Those born in the year 1949 also jia kaki.

If my math is correct, before 1949 mean 31/12/1948 or earlier. Those born in the year 1949 also jia kaki.

Because this Pioneer Generation Package is only targeting those 65 and above...

A very heart warming photo of LHL. [grin]

100 receive Pioneer Generation cards from Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong during launch, with the remainder of the 450,000 pioneers set to receive them within the month.

Among the pioneers who attended the event yesterday was midwife Jumiah Yunus, to whom Mr Lee also paid tribute in his speech.

Mdm Jumiah felt the benefits under the package would help reduce her family’s burden when it comes to footing her medical bills. Although retired, the 70-year-old — who has nearly 50 years of experience as a midwife — remains active under KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital’s Postnatal Home Care Service, where she visits the homes of new mothers every month.

10391035_700381543351190_388456448308333

• Praise 1

my dad received the card and i can tell you alot of TnC hor...

lol.. still that doesnt change the perception of the gahmen .. which is always more "visible" during the days just before election..

• Praise 1

my dad received the card and i can tell you alot of TnC hor...

lol.. still that doesnt change the perception of the gahmen .. which is always more "visible" during the days just before election..

My ah ma received hers yesterday :))

The Card + fridge magnets (in 4 languages) + Booklet on the clincs and dentists :)

Now, waiting for my parents turn to receive :)

Supercharged

yep.

which is sway sway my father.

tio peh pio also not so chun~! [furious]

The "Package" states those born before 1949 and those become citizen before 1986 .... [flowerface]

well, my toddler is singing it as well. you say catchy or not?!?

[shakehead]

http://youtu.be/VNHGqE1SC8w

Well, every day listen to this song while having dinner, have to admit its quite catchy in tune :))

Hmm... hope more oldies can know more abt the generation package thru' this commercial song :)

• Praise 2

http://youtu.be/VNHGqE1SC8w

Well, every day listen to this song while having dinner, have to admit its quite catchy in tune :))

Hmm... hope more oldies can know more abt the generation package thru' this commercial song :)

I find the Auntie (guy disguise as lady) having good nature talent but Mark Lee really spoil the whole video with his stiff acting, poor singing, a total misfit.

The video background oldies did not do a good job... all looked very unwilling to do their part.

• Praise 1

我 也 要 [bigcry] 我 也 要 [bigcry]

• Praise 5

I find the Auntie (guy disguise as lady) having good nature talent but Mark Lee really spoil the whole video with his stiff acting, poor singing, a total misfit.

The video background oldies did not do a good job... all looked very unwilling to do their part.

chances are those background oldies are those kena arrowed type.....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1