LKY medical condition

Alheych

This was the first year in a long while that we could not attend the Lee family reunion dinner. We took this family pic two CNYs ago in 2013, the year of the snake. – LHL

Does LHL's message means he is expecting 2nd and subsequent year?

Not too optimistic IMHO...

• Praise 2

sounds bad....

it seems that pneumonia is a common killer among the weak, old, bedridden, those with long-term illness, in coma etc

have seen many times no matter what their underlying illness the cause of death on the cert is usually pneumonia

• Praise 5

sounds bad....

it seems that pneumonia is a common killer among the weak, old, bedridden, those with long-term illness, in coma etc

have seen many times no matter what their underlying illness the cause of death on the cert is usually pneumonia

Ya... Still, really hope he can witness his transformation of our little island to a first world nation in just a short 50years span....

Really hope he gets well ... for our grand 50th celebration on 9 Aug ... Come On !

• Praise 2

Apparently he's intubated and on a ventilator. Hope for the best.

Was mentioned he's on mechanical ventilation

• Praise 4

He is one of the great leaders of his generation, anywhere in the world. Nobody is perfect, LKY included, but on the whole, he probably did more for this country than anyone before him has ever done and anyone after him ever will. We are fortunate to have benefited from his foresight and judgement. For that I am grateful.

• Praise 16

fully agreed ... no one is perfect ....

any decision was made based on condition at that time ...

some decision was made best and some was not ...

he has my highest respect

He is one of the great leaders of his generation, anywhere in the world. Nobody is perfect, LKY included, but on the whole, he probably did more for this country than anyone before him has ever done and anyone after him ever will. We are fortunate to have benefited from his foresight and judgement. For that I am grateful.

• Praise 4

"Even from my sick bed, and if you are going to lower me into my grave, and i feel that something is going wrong, i will get up!"

tell him his shortspanter not washed and there's definitely something wrong. [:p]

HE--> [shocked]

[laugh]

• Praise 1

Apparently he's intubated and on a ventilator. Hope for the best.

Was mentioned he's on mechanical ventilation

More than 2 weeks still on ventilator. Think even if can be extubated, he will be severely weakened.

Wishing him all the best.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4