LKY medical condition

Alheych

Got rule say signature cannot more than 3 lines.. yours many many liao

Got rule say no self advert also... so I just curious.. lol

Paisei ahh...

I no read all the rules -

anyway I experimenting to see if got any clicks...

nobody click..

no point

better I remove...

My comment wasn't about blame -

it was about not "wanting to challenge" ...

The challenge was there,

but ruled invalid...

No....but then...

Year after year, the ABs square off against the likes of Japan, the US, Canada....

What do you think is the outcome of those matches...

and what has now become a fixture of European tours - the World's best rugby team (and perhaps the best team in the history of sport) faces off against Munster....

Seriously tell me U are just joking with me...

which part?

The ABs really did get beaten by Munster -

It is still considered probably the greatest upset in the history of rugby - so much so that a movie has been made out of it,

although the game was in 1978, it is still talked about today - almost 40 years later...

And FTR --- they actually "replayed" the game a while back, with most of the original teams...

seriously and joking in one sentence...

that is an oxymoron if i ever saw one...kekeke

which part?

The ABs really did get beaten by Munster -

It is still considered probably the greatest upset in the history of rugby - so much so that a movie has been made out of it,

although the game was in 1978, it is still talked about today - almost 40 years later...

And FTR --- they actually "replayed" the game a while back, with most of the original teams...

Comparing a profit warning game to a confirm loss deposits election.

Comparing a profit warning game to a confirm loss deposits election.

What's a "profit warning" game?

And Rugby is never just "a game".... [furious][furious] It be serious bidness...

And you think it would have been a "confirm loss deposit"? [knife][grouphug]

Those joker?? U think will win meh??

Obviously those jokers would never win. However this GRC had never been contested since the 90s. The objective of those mavericks contesting is just to gauge the popularity (or the lack thereof) of the incumbents. Voting is every eligible Singaporean's right, and those from that GRC should not be deprived, although who the victor would be, is already a foregone conclusion.

• Praise 1

What's a "profit warning" game?

And Rugby is never just "a game".... [furious][furious] It be serious bidness...

And you think it would have been a "confirm loss deposit"? [knife][grouphug]

Of course confirm loss. Those ppl are your regular Aunty uncle on the street leh.

Should be profiting winning. Not warning. Didn't realise auto correct to wrong word.

Obviously those jokers would never win. However this GRC had never been contested since the 90s. The objective of those mavericks contesting is just to gauge the popularity (or the lack thereof) of the incumbents. Voting is every eligible Singaporean's right, and those from that GRC should not be deprived, although who the victor would be, is already a foregone conclusion.

If they contest... It might push up pap popularity vote lor. U want meh??

If they contest... It might push up pap popularity vote lor. U want meh??

Actually, this GRC is quite a wild card as it wasn't contested for more than 20 years. Demographics may have changed. It can go either way. In fact, for this GRC, just like AMK GRC, the question is not about winning for the incumbents. They can definitely win. It is about the margin. My guess is anything less than 75% for TPG is already a failure for the incumbents, very throw face. Probably sentiments detected on the ground was not too good, hence they decided not to take the risk. The other possibility is that LKY was already quite frail then and they might not want to stress his health with all the campaigning, rallying and even house visits.

• Praise 2

Actually, this GRC is quite a wild card as it wasn't contested for more than 20 years. Demographics may have changed. It can go either way. In fact, for this GRC, just like AMK GRC, the question is not about winning for the incumbents. They can definitely win. It is about the margin. My guess is anything less than 75% for TPG is already a failure for the incumbents, very throw face. Probably sentiments detected on the ground was not too good, hence they decided not to take the risk. The other possibility is that LKY was already quite frail then and they might not want to stress his health with all the campaigning, rallying and even house visits.

Huh?? You mean those are planted by pap ppl???

Like Margaret Thatcher, or more appropriately, MT copied from LKY.

LKY may have created controversies with many of his decisions, he nonetheless made numerous contributions which we as posterity are enjoying. Yes, I agree that he has made many people go on the run, many people incarcerated unnecessarily in my opinion, but he has also raised Singapore up with his capable colleagues. And so he must be given credit for this. I was totally appalled when HHH cursed for his death publicly, a transgression no decent human being will go into. Yes, disagreement to the way he did his job, but there are many matured ways to disagree. People are still voting for his party in his constituency not for what he can do, but rather what he did as a sign of respect.

So I think it is only pertinent as human beings to show him some respect even when he can hardly walk or talk.

I certainly don't want to see the same kind of response on LKY as with MT regardless alive or not.

• Praise 3

y suddenly so many rumors of someone passing away?

All not true lah ... Let's not speculate anymore...

Anyway, I believe if he really pass away, the garmen will announce straight away, as Garmen will need to be seen truthful above all...

I sincerely hope LKY can see our SG50 celebrations and see how far we have progress so far in half a century ....

• Praise 2