LKY medical condition

Alheych

Hypersonic

LKY attended Parliament opening yesterday, 19/5/14.

............ wonder what is the story on the jacket with red cuffs.

寿袍?

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Frankly speaking, good to see him :)

Singapore will not be where we are, if not for him, his vision and his 1st Gen colleagues!

But alas, along the way, along the years, that vision may have diverted... Sadly to say.

Still, give credit when due. Still good to see him :)

I think that jacket with red garment underneath is to make him warm esp in aircon areas.

Don't read too much into it lah :)

Btw, when it's time to go, no matter what you wear, no matter what you eat (as tonic), time to go means time to go.

• Praise 2

Frankly speaking, good to see him :)

Singapore will not be where we are, if not for him, his vision and his 1st Gen colleagues!

But alas, along the way, along the years, that vision may have diverted... Sadly to say.

Still, give credit when due. Still good to see him :)

I think that jacket with red garment underneath is to make him warm esp in aircon areas.

Don't read too much into it lah :)

Btw, when it's time to go, no matter what you wear, no matter what you eat (as tonic), time to go means time to go.

Yes fully agree with you and I'm giving you credit for that.

I'm one of those that grew up during the kampong era where family was very poor and with low education and saw fighting between races and the confrontation incident + plus bombing at geyland serai which was quite close to where we lived. Worst of, both parents passed-on when we were quite young so life was really a struggle then. But with equality in our system, myself and younger brother worked our way up through the longer route and today both of us are consider quite successful. Yes, agree with you that due credit has to be given as without senior Lee and his team setting the system, I probably would not be where I am today and perhaps following my ex-father footstep working as a lowly paid labour.

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

I also wonder why the one with pink tie and the one between red cuffs and pink tie still bother to show up? Bak Xi Buay zhao? (wont run away even beaten to death)

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I also wonder why the one with pink tie and the one between red cuffs and pink tie still bother to show up? Bak Xi Buay zhao? (wont run away even beaten to death)

Yalor... Knn... Such an eyesore to see them still there...

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

MP do nothing still get good allowance.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

MP do nothing still get good allowance.

Some MP I'm Ok with them doing something but not these 2.. They have done enough damage and the last we want is for them to do somemore... I would rather they sit there and wait for their time to go.... Hehehe

Turbocharged

very obvious his body mass has shrink by a lot. Hope he stays healthy!!

Turbocharged

he mentioned before he got one jacket that's very comfortable and he had been wearing for twenty years or so? might be this

Turbocharged

Here is wat i suspect....

Goh pondering on the jacket ....... after him, me?

he mentioned before he got one jacket that's very comfortable and he had been wearing for twenty years or so? might be this

maybe, it was a gift from some China leader......

post-114176-0-16951900-1400312088.jpg

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Some MP I'm Ok with them doing something but not these 2.. They have done enough damage and the last we want is for them to do somemore... I would rather they sit there and wait for their time to go.... Hehehe

I am worry next GE will see them again.

Turbocharged

I am worry next GE will see them again.

Don't waste energy worrying because they will be there... They are like parasites, will stick on as long as they can , who don't want with those money rolling in and do nothing?? But what can you??.. They won't be fighting in any GRC for sure so you can't vote them out... LL lor...

Hypersonic

Don't waste energy worrying because they will be there... They are like parasites, will stick on as long as they can , who don't want with those money rolling in and do nothing?? But what can you??.. They won't be fighting in any GRC for sure so you can't vote them out... LL lor...

Just hope TPY & Tampines voters do the right thing.

Hypersonic

very obvious his body mass has shrink by a lot. Hope he stays healthy!!

Old ppl tend to "shrink" as grow older, due to loss of calcium and home tissue.

At least, he still look alert and his mind is still thinking :)

Looks like exercising (he does swimming) does help :)

Just hope TPY & Tampines voters do the right thing.

Another potential site is East Coast GRC.

The last time round was very bad, and still have Ah Goh at main man!

Potential serious fight in the coming one :)

↡ Advertisement