Never Get MC, Beat Doctor

Mustank

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/doc-assaulted-over-mc-gets-herself-instead-4575027.html

very fierce [sweatdrop]

AN ADMINISTRATIVE assistant was jailed for 12 weeks yesterday for assaulting a doctor who did not give her younger sister a medical certificate (MC).

Nurhayati Shedek, 23, pleaded guilty to slapping the hand of Dr Yeo Chye Luan, 64, grabbing her neck from behind as well as pushing her head down towards a table.

Ironically, Dr Yeo was given four days' medical leave after the incident. She was treated at Singapore General Hospital the next day for abrasions on her hand and tenderness and discomfort on her neck.

The attack took place in a consultation room at Tampines Polyclinic on Aug 27 last year.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Selene Yap said Nurhayati and her sister Nur Hazirah, 16, had both gone to the polyclinic for medical consultations.

Nurhayati was attended to by another doctor who gave her a day's MC, but her sister, a student, was not given any by Dr Yeo, who issued her a time chit instead.

When Nurhayati noticed that there was no date on her sister's time chit, she confronted Dr Yeo in her consultation room. She raised her voice and demanded to know why her sister was not given an MC, despite the long wait.

Ms Yap said Nurhayati then threw down the time chit and banged on the table, insisting that Dr Yeo write an MC for her sister. The doctor refused.

When Dr Yeo reached out to pick up her telephone to call for help, Nurhayati stopped her by slapping her on the hand and grabbing her neck from the back. She also pushed the doctor's head towards the table.

Dr Yeo was too shocked to shout for help. She broke free and rushed out of the room to the patients' waiting area.

Nurhayati followed her and grabbed her neck from the back and pushed her head. A charge related to this was considered during her sentencing.

Dr Yeo escaped by walking quickly towards the main staircase and told a health attendant to inform the registration counter to call the police.

It is not known what ailments Nurhayati and her sister had sought medical help for. Nurhayati could have been jailed for up to two years and/or fined up to $5,000 for causing hurt.

Edited by Mustank
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/doc-assaulted-over-mc-gets-herself-instead-4575027.html

very fierce [sweatdrop]

Nurhayati Shedek, 23, pleaded guilty to slapping the hand of Dr Yeo Chye Luan, 64, grabbing her neck from behind as well as pushing her head down towards a table.

Chey.... I though what, just push her head down to the table niah ... [sweatdrop]

Chey.... I though what, just push her head down to the table niah ... [sweatdrop]

She stupid lah. In Singapore you can beat someone up on the street and mata cannot do anything. But in the office, it's a different matter liao

She stupid lah. In Singapore you can beat someone up on the street and mata cannot do anything. But in the office, it's a different matter liao

Incident took place in a polyclinic. So technically speaking the doctor involved is a civil servant.

Incident took place in a polyclinic. So technically speaking the doctor involved is a civil servant.

So can beat up anyone but not civil servant?

Never get mc but gave doctor mc.

Velly goot!

Next time I see doctor, I will ask doctor:

Eh doctor, you want how many day mc you want ah [grin]

Edited by Mustank

hahahaha!! but... like that how you get MC??

Chao keng is it? Kenna sexpose by the doc?

Don't think is sexposed by doc. more like chao keng level -99!

that's why we say females must serve NS also! it is where you master the art of chao keng!

• Praise 1

just tell the Doc.... either I MC or you MC, take a pick ... [sly]

and I think the Doc rather you MC ... [grin]

Edited by Picnic06

Wait the doc got recorder in her oppice...

then she gibe you MC at 407 Upp Changi Rd North.

later both also dun have. kenna charged for intimidation then you know ah~! [laugh]

later both also dun have. kenna charged for intimidation then you know ah~! [laugh]

Must act fast, pretend that you are [dizzy] if things doesn't look good

Landed in IMH better than Changi Villa .. [:p]

On a serious note, harming a medical professional is now a serioius offence. Healthcare workers are there to save one, and yet get abused. This is a nono

that is why i choose to work with the dead....they cannot harm me

↡ Advertisement