Vehicle Registration Book and Other Old Stuffs.

Bonafidestack

I recently found this inside my store.

bi3twl.jpg

This is long before COE scheme started right??? Haha. this belong to my dad's one. So I am not at that era one.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

i never even seen one before [laugh]

wow... what is recorded inside?

*no need to post the pics. just curious to know what is being recorded in those books*

this is the actual vehicle log book. after this book, they changed it to log card. n now, both gone. electronic log card/paper/details...i dunno wat they call it now.

used to own a vespa with the red book. should hv kept it.

if u take hire purchase, the log book/card will be held by the finance company and upon fully paid, then go down collect. I being thru once (log card. not log book era). walk out that time felt so shiok lol

if u take hire purchase, the log book/card will be held by the finance company and upon fully paid, then go down collect. I being thru once (log card. not log book era). walk out that time felt so shiok lol

wah... imagine if you can do the same now~!

I can only imagine the kinda feeling you get when you are the one owning the log book/card~! [laugh]

better than tio beh pio~!

wah... imagine if you can do the same now~!

I can only imagine the kinda feeling you get when you are the one owning the log book/card~! [laugh]

better than tio beh pio~!

Are you fishing?

Yes... This is the log book. I used to have it for my first car. If you do a hire purchase , this log book will be held by the bank till you clear all your installments. Than the book will be issue to you. If you do a hire purchase from the bank , they will only issue you a photocopy of the vehicle details and is know as the log card..

Last time the driving license has to be renewed either every year or every two years. Tried to find it but don't know where I put it ? :(

Anyone has it ? Can take the pix and post it here ?