How to install Clarion MAX676VD

Opel17

Clarioncaraudio-2_zps73521058.jpg

Clarioncaraudio-1_zpsfe5e5944.jpg

dashboard-3_zps692ecbf5.jpg

Received this set yesterday. Realized that it cannot be directly fit onto my vehicle Fiat Panorama.

I would like to seek advices/suggestions how to get the Clarion set installed on my Panorama.

Also received a reverse camera yesterday. Can this camera be able to connect to the Clarion unit ?

Hope it would not be very expensive [below S$100 ??] to get the Clarion and reverse cam installed.

Thanks in advance for advices/suggestions.

↡ Advertisement

I got this set from a contest. Had mistakenly assumed this can be easily installed on my ride, before submitting my entry.

Edited by Opel17

I got this set from a contest. Had mistakenly assumed this can be easily installed on my ride, before submitting my entry.

think you might need to chop your dashboard and custom a housing for the Clarion (provided you die die want install)..

Customised housing got no market rate... installation of Headunit alone can cost between $30 to $50 depending on which shop you go..

I modified the top dashboard compartment abit and customised a bracket for the Pioneer HU, below with green lighting is Stock factory built-in HU..

post-15170-0-97595400-1392694130_thumb.jpg

think you might need to chop your dashboard and custom a housing for the Clarion (provided you die die want install)..

Customised housing got no market rate... installation of Headunit alone can cost between $30 to $50 depending on which shop you go..

I modified the top dashboard compartment abit and customised a bracket for the Pioneer HU, below with green lighting is Stock factory built-in HU..

Thanks for your information.

In my case, the installation is likely to be complicated and costly.

I may have to shelve the idea of installing the Clarion unit.

↡ Advertisement