The FWD BMW is here

Paddie

Come to Singapore will be overpriced. Must well buy a RWD one. What is a BMW w/o RWD? Even high end Lexus (I mean the real Lexus, not Toyota rebadged as Lexus) is using RWD and Toyota engineers agreed that there's something FWD cannot give, but RWD can.

1.5L 134 bhp. So it will be in Cat B if it ever comes to our sunny island. It's going to be a tough fight with MB B180 which is a Cat A car.

Supercharged

What is a BMW w/o RWD? Even high end Lexus (I mean the real Lexus, not Toyota rebadged as Lexus) is using RWD and Toyota engineers agreed that there's something FWD cannot give, but RWD can.

for this kinda low end non-sports city car that will probably never see a track,

FWD or RWD makes no difference.

hmmm....4 posts so far and the standard MCF SOP comments haven't appeared. aiya ok la, say for u lah:

"it's for badge whores" [:|]

"i onli consider the M5 to be a true bmw" -_-

"my jeepun car better" [drivingcar]

"my unker's auntie's brother's sister's cousin's bmw dem problematic" [sweatdrop]

"pay full cash or not?" [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

1.5L 134 bhp. So it will be in Cat B if it ever comes to our sunny island. It's going to be a tough fight with MB B180 which is a Cat A car.

they may have to tune down to 129hp or somthing otherwise no point bringing it in.

they may have to tune down to 129hp or somthing otherwise no point bringing it in.

Singapore is possibly the only market in the world where engine has to be tuned down where other markets demand for higher engine output :D Uniquely Singapore!

Edited by Achee
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Singapore is possibly the only market in the world where engine has to be tuned down where other markets demand for higher engine output :D Uniquely Singapore!

yea, agreed! :D:D:D

Just noticed the UK made Auris brought in by BM is "dead" now. It's no longer listed.

Those who bought damn sway, so fast take off the shelf

Just noticed the UK made Auris brought in by BM is "dead" now. It's no longer listed.

For a simple reason in that it's way way over-priced, for a belt-CVT Toyota with electric power steering!

Who would want to buy such a TOY-ota of a car?

This type of car won't sell one lah.

Note to Tan Chong: You hear that too, for the Nissans that you're bringing in?