Pan pacific orchard car park is spiral or ramp? Tight?

Zyklon

Honest question...lousy driver with longer wheelbase...don't want to scratch bumper or kerb rims.

Pan pacific orchard car par is spiral or ramp?

Is it tight?

Any easier to negotiate car park around that area?

Edited by Zyklon
↡ Advertisement

Honest question...lousy driver with longer wheelbase...don't want to scratch bumper or kerb rims.

Pan pacific orchard car par is spiral or ramp?

Is it tight?

Any easier to negotiate car park around that area?

Jag XJL? [sly]

isn't pan pac a shared carpark with marina square?

wa lao it's a relatively spacious carpark lah. Just drive lor. If u driving limousine then park at their driveway lah!

wa lao it's a relatively spacious carpark lah. Just drive lor. If u driving limousine then park at their driveway lah!

The entrance slightly small especially if u drive lwb car. But still ok compared to central carpark

The entrance slightly small especially if u drive lwb car. But still ok compared to central carpark

u can drive from marina square side. Just enter marina square side, go down to basement, then can cross over to panpac side.

Dey, Pan Pac Orchard. Beside the Orchard Tower.

Dont blur.

I've taken the 5m long Q7 to Pan Pac Orchard. Bit tight but with sensors no prob.

The Tan Tock Seng Hospital on the other hand [bigcry] The scariest car park I've ever had to try.... Like a corkscrew. Never going there again.

• Praise 2

I've taken the 5m long Q7 to Pan Pac Orchard. Bit tight but with sensors no prob.

The Tan Tock Seng Hospital on the other hand [bigcry] The scariest car park I've ever had to try.... Like a corkscrew. Never going there again.

u havent try people's park leh. TTSH is child's play compared to the PP car park~! [laugh]

• Praise 1

u havent try people's park leh. TTSH is child's play compared to the PP car park~! [laugh]

PP ok what. Only worry is, people buah your car as the parking lot is very short like designed for kei cars.

↡ Advertisement