Tree trunk cause damaged to bumper

Hammerhammer

I got a friend who had reverse into a tree trunk and hit his bumper. The tree is chop off and left the trunk about few inches from the ground. It is in between 2 car park lot and it is at night so not visible. So is it possible to claim against whoever is in charge of chopping the tree? He kpkb this morning to me says the trunk is so low that his reverse sensor cannot deduct. [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Like that also want to claim? Just ask your fren go repair and move on bah, all these are part and parcel of driving after all.

• Praise 2

I got a friend who had reverse into a tree trunk and hit his bumper. The tree is chop off and left the trunk about few inches from the ground. It is in between 2 car park lot and it is at night so not visible. So is it possible to claim against whoever is in charge of chopping the tree? He kpkb this morning to me says the trunk is so low that his reverse sensor cannot deduct. [laugh] [laugh]

Rest assured npark will claim against your friend for damaging state property...

• Praise 2

no matter what court case against the trees , tree always win.......

even if a man sitting behind your friend reverse hit also your friend wrong, he never check before he reversed?

no matter what court case against the trees , tree always win.......

even if a man sitting behind your friend reverse hit also your friend wrong, he never check before he reversed?

Even those few cases whereby ppl died being crush by tree branches? I thought they have the responsibility to upkeep the health of the trees?

Even those few cases whereby ppl died being crush by tree branches? I thought they have the responsibility to upkeep the health of the trees?

The ultimate taiji stance... Act of God..... Hehehe...

I think just repair and move on. During parking, before I stop my car and reverse, I will briefly glaze the empty lot which I going to park into, to gauge the width of the lot and any foreign objects..

who is they? btw the tree planting was the idea of the now deceased Empress Dowager..just because she like trees and told him to plant 2 trees for every 1 sinkie..the idea was good but the maintenance is not being carried out well

Ya loh jin bo liao. Early morning ask me this kind of stupid things. Wait they claim him for damaging the tree trunk then he know.... [:p] [:p]

You actually entertained yr friend... [:|]

↡ Advertisement