Alfa Romeo Enthusiast Meet: 23 Feb 2014 @4pm Kallang Carpark

Saabretooth

Here we go for the month of February, looking to meet up with new members and get in touch with old ones.

We may even have a fellow Alfisti bring in a good deal for Sonax Rim cleaner which I've personally used to good effect.

See you all soon.

1. Saabretooth

↡ Advertisement

Here we go for the month of February, looking to meet up with new members and get in touch with old ones.

We may even have a fellow Alfisti bring in a good deal for Sonax Rim cleaner which I've personally used to good effect.

See you all soon.

1. Saabretooth

2. GMann

Gmann, we have many phantom attendees today... all no name one... suddenly all turn up!

It was another good outing, sharing and phototaking.

Some of the real oldies came to visit and we had 3 generations of Alfas today.

Good thing it co-incided with the 9tro Event and we had a good turn out of other cars from other clubs and it was a good scene for our motoring enthusiasts

We appreciate the good attitude of our friends.

We many be a small group, but we do get attention cause we are different.

Those who have attended and taken some nice pictures, do post them up, preferably with the Licence plates blacked out. Not everyone likes to be identified ;)

We'll be organzing something else in the coming weeks just to keep the flame burning.

Do make an effort to turn up or contribute.... what we share will one day benefit us one day if we need it.

Cheers all!

i made another 15min pit stop this time [:)]

Was having dinner at Old Airport Rd hawker centre, no wonder I saw the red and green old Alfa there .. probably a post meetup dinner .

Nice shots bro!

Thanks for making it. :D

Your car seems to be running nice and fine now

Was having dinner at Old Airport Rd hawker centre, no wonder I saw the red and green old Alfa there .. probably a post meetup dinner .

Count, why you didn't turn up......

Nice shots bro!

Thanks for making it. :D

Your car seems to be running nice and fine now

Count, why you didn't turn up......

yah completed most of what i intended to do. non-stop TLC for the last 2 months hehe.

not happy with the suspension, but that will have to wait. wallet overheated already [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement